If you’ve been looking for a great vacation spot in Cabo San Lucas with that elusive blend of location, value and fun, look no further than the spectacular Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. This stunning resort boasts everything you need for an amazing getaway in Los Cabos, Mexico – you many find yourself never wanting to leave! Here are some of our top reasons to vacation at the Riu Palace, whether for a family-friendly vacation or a relaxing escape with friends:
1. Carefree All-Inclusive Vacationing – With the cost of food and beverages included in your rate, vacationing doesn’t get easier than this! The Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas offers 5 restaurants, along with poolside bars and stylish lounges. You can choose from a variety of international options, whether you prefer a buffet or more formal a la carte dining. Enjoy fusion cuisine at Krystal, Japanese specialities at Miskai, seafood and steaks at Mar de Cortés or traditional Mexican fare at the San José restaurant. There are also theme nights throughout the week. In addition, you’ll enjoy a minibar in your room (complete with liquor dispensers), beverages by the pool, local and imported drinks, and room service available 24 hours. As a guest at the Riu Palace you’ll have access to the dining options at the resort’s sister property directly next door, the Riu Santa Fe.
2. Awesome Location on Cabo’s Best Beach – Médano Beach is the best swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas and the heart of the waterfront. The Riu Palace commands a spectacular beachfront setting directly on Médano. Soak up the sunshine on the warm sand, listen to the sounds of the waves and admire the glorious views of the stunning rock formations of Land’s End. When you want to get out and explore, you’re but minutes to the vibrant heart of downtown Cabo and the marina.
3. Nonstop Fun – While you might prefer to simply settle into your lounge chair and enjoy the sunshine with a cool drink in hand, the Riu Palace offers plenty of ways to have fun, relax and party in style. There’s daytime and evening live entertainment, and a nightclub with dancing. Younger guests will love the RiuLand kids’ club with supervised activities, arts and crafts. If you want to stay active during your vacation, there are tennis courts, a volleyball court, a gym and table tennis. If relaxation is more your speed, treat yourself to a soothing treatment (additional charge) from the Renova Spa including massages, a beauty salon and body scrubs.
4. Beautiful Accommodations – Kick back in the comfort of your beautiful room or suite offering plush furnishings, satellite TV, well-stocked mini bars and your own balcony to enjoy the breezes. Some suites come with spacious floor plans, gorgeous ocean views, luxurious bathrooms and even a private jacuzzi. Complimentary in-room wireless Internet is available (plus complimentary WiFi available in the lobby area).
5. Exciting Upgrades will Make the Riu Better than Ever – Already a favorite with repeat visitors, the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas promises to be better than ever with a spectacular remodel taking place this summer through the fall. You can expect to see revamped guest rooms with designer accents, a new gym and spa, a magnificent new sun terrace, a beachfront “chill out” area, new pool restaurant, an Indian restaurant – and more!
Why wait? If you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to book your all-inclusive getaway to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – this is it!
More Information: Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
from $156/person, per night