Nestled between the golden sands of Solmar Beach and the Cabo San Lucas Marina, Playa Grande Resort is a triumphant blend of glorious landscapes and the charm of Mexican hacienda-style architecture. Offering privacy and seclusion, but just a few minutes from the activities and excitement of downtown Cabo, Playa Grande Resort is the ideal place to relax and enjoy your dream vacation.
Luxurious accommodations—including balconies with incomparable views—will delight the most discriminating vacationer, while retaining the comforting allure of their Mexican ambiance. Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast by the pool, stroll the beautiful warm sands or walk into town for shopping. For a special treat, head to the Playa Grande Spa for a restorative treatment.
Experience the beauty and hospitality of Mexico at Playa Grande.
Luxury 5.5 Stars The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
Deluxe Jr Suite - 635 Square feet, Sleeps 4 max, King bed + queen sofabed, kitchenette, private balcony w/ ocean view, SAT TV, A/C
1 BR Luxury Suite - 850 Square feet, 1BR/2BA, sleeps 4 max, King bed + queen sofabed, kitchenette, private balcony w/ ocean view, SAT TV, A/C
2 BR Presidential Suite - 1,722 Square feet, 2BR/3BA, sleeps 6 max, 2 king beds + queen sofabed, kitchen, private balcony w/ ocean view, SAT TV, A/C
2 BR Penthouse Suite - 1,857 Square feet, 2BR/3BA, sleeps 6 max, 1 king bed, 2 double beds + queen sofabed, kitchen, private balcony w/ ocean view, SAT TV, A/C, Jacuzzi tub
"The brightest moment was when I got to my room and saw that I was upgraded to a much, much more sumptuous room than I had anticipated." Chuck
April 3, 2013
That one gesture kept me high the whole time, and had me thinking I wanted to come back! The pool was clean and pretty. I also had a wonderful time on the Sunset Cruise. Even if we hadn't seen whales, the trip was lovely and fun.
"Marsa Kelly was especially helpful and patient with us." Kelly
The hotel was very nice, beautiful views. Golf courses were awesome! Lots to do, many good restaurants in Los Cabos. All in all we had a great vacation!
"Claire, thanks for everything." Brian
We had a great week and the place was absolutely wonderful.
Call us at to request availability and rates on additional room types.
Dlx Junior Suite - $143-$343/night
1BR Luxury Suite - $186-$436/night
2BR Presidential Suite - $579-$713/night
Rates are based on Double Occupancy.
Extra persons charges may apply.
Meal Plan Add-On - $82.00/per person, per day (minimum 3 days, rate subject to change)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Brigantine Restaurant or The Ridge Restaurant
- Snacks and Sushi at Calima Restaurant
- Domestic and Imported Beverages including cocktails, beer, soda and house wine by the glass
- Mexican Fiesta & Beach Party at Playa Grande
- Theme dinners at Calima Restaurant such as Grill Night, Lobster & Seafood Night, Carnevale di Venezia and Asian Night
- Use of fitness center, mini golf and tennis court
- 50% discount on your in-suite or in villa dining
- One free Spa day pass during your stay (includes: steam bath & exfoliation, Jacuzzi, seawater pool, showers, amenities and locker)
- 50% discount for children 5-11 (children up to 4 are free)
- Kids Club
- Internet service
- Taxes and gratuities Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of three consecutive days and for everyone staying in the room. Can be added upon check in and paid directly to the hotel.