Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf and Spa Resort
Cabo San Lucas , Sunset Beach Luxury Resort
A Secluded Beachfront Oasis on Cabo’s Pacific Coast
Recognized by Condé Nast as one of the “Top 10 Resorts in Mexico,” this spectacular getaway provides incredible views from stunning hacienda-style accommodations overlooking a magnificent expanse of private beach and sparkling blue sea.
Luxurious suites, each with a private balcony or terrace, offer a relaxing escape after unforgettable days in the European spa, working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center or swimming in one of five ocean-view pools. Family-friendly Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf and Spa Resort features a Kids Club, a wedding chapel, a choice of outstanding restaurants including “La Frida” offering award-winning cuisine, extensive wine cellar, a national champion sommelier and cigar bar. The unique infinity Sky Pool high above the golden sands provides incomparable ocean views.
Located just 10 minutes from the action and nightlife of Cabo San Lucas, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf and Spa Resort offers the height of hospitality, impeccable service and a beautiful location – a perfect choice for an unforgettable vacation getaway.
- Private beach access
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary WiFi (with AI plan)
- Access to 32 restaurants and 14 bars at sister resorts (Los Cabos, Rose & Quivira Steakhouse)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Full Service Spa and Salon
- Several pools and swim-up bar
- Jacuzzi whirlpool baths
- Tennis and Volleyball Courts
- Shopping (tobacco shop, jewelry and gift shop, clothing boutique)
- Activities Desk
- Business Center
Valet and self-parking
- Poolside and beachside service
- Full-menu room service
- Guests may enjoy access to Quivira Golf Club
- Cigar bar
- Wine Cellar & Sommelier
- Wedding chapel
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
Junior Ocean View Suites: With over 538 square feet of living space, the luxurious ocean-view Junior Suites feature a fully-equipped kitchenette for convenient in-room dining, plush living area with over-sized chairs facing the ocean, elegant sleeping quarters furnished with one king bed or two queen beds, and a private balcony or terrace with outdoor seating. Sleeps 4 adults or 3 Adults + 1 Child max.
- Executive Ocean View Suites: Perfect for families or parties of four, these spacious Executive Suites feature over 1088 square feet of living space and spectacular ocean views. Executive Suites include a complete kitchenette, a dining area with table and chairs,a cozy living area with a sofa sleeper, and a private bedroom furnished with a plush king bed or two queens. Each suite’s balcony or terrace provides outdoor seating with unobstructed beach and ocean views. Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children max.
- Super Executive Jacuzzi Ocean View Suites: These spacious suites feature spectacular ocean views and a private Jacuzzi. These premium accommodations include a complete kitchenette, a dining area with table and chairs,a cozy living area with a sofa sleeper, and a private bedroom furnished with a plush king bed or two queens. Each suite’s features a large balcony or terrace with a personal Jacuzzi. Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children max.
Balcony or patio
Complimentary WiFi (with AI plan)
24 Hour room service
Massage available in-room (surcharge)
Twice daily housekeeping
Fully equipped kitchenette
Cable/satellite television with premium channels
Feather-top mattress and pillow menu
Premium bath amenities
Rollaways are not available
Guests can enjoy All Inclusive privileges with 32 different dining options plus daily theme parties, and 14 different bar options (including the bars and Restaurants of PB Rose, PB Los Cabos & Quivira Steakhouse) regular shuttle service connects you to all of the Restaurants and Bars at the neighboring PB Resorts. Shuttle runs hourly from 10am-10pm.
- Accommodations of your choice
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Domestic Cocktails, House Wine and Beer
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Access to Restaurants and Bars at Pueblo Bonito Rosé and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
- Complimentary shuttle between resorts (hourly from 10am-10pm)
- Daily activities including volleyball, Spanish lessons and ping pong
- Daily pool and beach activities and water aerobics
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access available throughout the resort (1 device per guest and up to 4 devices per room)
- Wake up calls
Terms & Conditions
A minimum purchase of three consecutive days is required.
Not valid at Sunrise Coffee, Deli, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and Cibola Restaurant at Montecristo.
Surcharges may apply for premium entrees, premium liquor, Holidays or special events
Does not include in-room mini bar, shops, telephone, spa, tennis, laundry and dry cleaning
Quivira Steakhouse is included with $35 charge per person. Ages 16+
La Frida Restaurant is included with a $30 charge per person. Ages 16+.
Fellini’s Restaurant is included. Ages 9+
Dress code required at La Frida, Quivira Steakhouse, and Fellini’s Restaurants
Unpacked food and beverages at FunLab Soda Fountain is included. Ages 13+
Guests will receive a Deluxe AI Meal Plan Bracelet and must be worn during the length of program acquired.
All guests sharing Suite must purchase the meal plan.
Usage of AI Plan begins at 12 noon on day of purchase and ends at 11am on day of check-out.
Your dinner reservation will have a tolerance of 15 minutes, otherwise the reservation will be given to guests on the waiting list.
Theme Nights may change without notice.
Terms & Conditions may change without notice.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
LaFrida Restaurant: An unique approach to Mexican cuisine has earned the restaurant the highest distinctions for fine dining on Los Cabos including a AAA Four Diamond Award for excellence. Indoor or outdoor seating with panoramic ocean views, dress code is resort elegant. Not suitable for young children. Reservations required. Open 6pm-10pm (Surcharge applies)
- Zao Shen: Offering delicious Asian-fusion cuisine made with savory ingredients from all over Asia. The majority of the dishes are prepared in a wok and all are served family-style, to be shared around the table as is the custom in China. Reservations required. Open 5pm-10pm
- Tazuna: Enjoy stunning views of the ocean at one of the 5 pools at this open-air terrace restaurant. Refreshing cocktails and creative sushi and Japanese dishes await you. Dress for comfort, you might find yourself there all evening.
- The Bistro: Whet your appetite any time of the day at The Bistro, the first 24-hour Cabo San Lucas restaurant. The Bistro offers casual family-style dining with an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices. Open 24-hours
- La Nao: Situated in a lovely glass and marble pavilion, La Nao offers ocean view dining with indoor and shaded terrace seating. Featuring festive theme nights. Open 7am-12pm & 6pm-10pm
- Aquabars & Grill: Anchored by the Sky Pool Aquabar & Grill, Pueblo Bonito Sunset operates four other Aquabars & Grills throughout the property, making it easy for guests to enjoy a quick bite.
- Manilla Bar: Manilla is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails and drinks in the afternoon or evening. Open 1pm-12am
- Burger Fest: Offering a selection of gourmet burgers and entrees from a large menu. Enjoy ocean views from this open-air terrace restaurant. Open 6pm-10pm (closed Sunday)
- The Lobby Bar: Cap the evening at The Lobby Bar with a beverage of your choice. The adjacent open-air terrace offers stunning ocean views for watching the sunset or searching the horizon for migrating whales. Open 1pm-1am
- The Market at Quivira: Modern food hall styled after popular cities across Europe and US. Features a variety of enticing eateries and a bar with communal seating. Open 7am-10pm. Bar open until 11pm.
Luxury Resort Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
About the Area: Cabo San Lucas
One of the world’s finest resort areas, Cabo San Lucas is famed for its beautiful beaches, varied and spectacular recreational activities, and lively nightlife. Cabo rests on the stunning Cabo San Lucas Bay, overlooking El Arco, the landmark rock arch at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. There is a dizzying array of activities available to Cabo visitors, from big-time billfish fishing, world-class golf, cultural tours, upscale spas and shopping to every manner of water sport. Fine dining and late-night revelry round out the appealing mix of this energetic city.
Booking TermsMust be 21+ to check in. Rates include all taxes and hotel service charges.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.