A tropical paradise overlooking the white sands, azure waters and majestic rock formations at Baja’s Land’s End, Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa is a perennial Los Cabos favorite with return visitors. Listen to the gently lapping waves, luxuriate in the warm Cabo sunshine, stroll to the activities of downtown or enjoy a cocktail from the pool’s pirate ship bar.
Each of the spacious, air-conditioned suites features private balconies, plush furnishings, marble flooring and cheerful décor in sunny hues. For families, a spacious suite provides ample room to relax in comfort and enjoy the ocean views.
You’ll find a number of tempting gourmet options on-site. Dine overlooking the turquoise sea, enjoy an intimate dinner on the sand or a perfect breakfast on the private balcony of your suite.
When you’re ready for an extra bit of pampering, head to the Desert Spa. The largest and most extensive spa facility in Baja California, the 31,000 s.f. Desert Spa is a sanctuary designed to pamper you, body and soul.
Enjoy the best of Baja and leave everyday cares far behind as you treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa, located just steps to the action of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Learn more about the prestigious Villa Group family of Los Cabos resorts.
- 31,000 SqFt Desert Spa
4,500 SqFt state-of-the-art fitness center
Shopping Plaza including Grocery Store and Ice Cream Parlor
Car Rental Desk
On-call medical assistant
Palmita Market and Pharmacy
Access to bars and restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
The Villa Group’s Desert Spa
- Deluxe Studio Garden View: Features a King-size bed or two Queens, a full oversized bathroom with tub and shower, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a private balcony. Dryer, safety deposit box, iron & iron board, air conditioned & ceiling fans.. Sleeps 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children Max
One Bedroom Suite: 952 Square Feet, King bed, Queen Murphy bed in living room, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, washer-dryer, private terrace, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron & ironing board, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 4 Adults Max
Two Bedroom Suite: 1420 Square Feet, King bed in primary room and either a King or 2 Queens in the second bedroom, Queen Murphy bed in living room, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, washer-dryer, private terrace, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron & ironing board, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children or 6 Adults Max
- All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Accommodations of your choice
- Unlimited meals at all Restaurants at Villa del Palmar and VIlla del Arco (premium items not included)
- Unlimited drinks (local and selected premium brands)
- Room Service from 7:30am to 10:30pm
- All resort fitness and recreation facilities
- All resort activities and entertainment (Kids Club not included)
- Non-motorized water sports equipment ($)
- Gratuities and taxes
All-Inclusive Plan Does Not Include:
- Room Service 11:00pm to 7:00am
- Premium items not included
- In room mini-bar
- Special Activities at Kids Club
- Wine by the bottle
- Deli and gift-shop snack foods and beverages
- Special events/dinners
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving instruction/excursions
- Spa/Salon services and facilities
- Hair braiding, ceramics painting
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Photo services
- Telephone calls and faxes
- Incidental purchases
- Outside tours
- Airport transfers and voluntary tips
Terms and Conditions:
- Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of three consecutive days and for everyone staying in the room. Does not include premium liquor or prime cuts. Can be added upon check in and paid directly to the hotel.
- Please advise service staff of your meal plan status before ordering.
- Bracelets must be worn visibly and shown at the time of any purchase. Bracelets must be returned promptly to the Front Desk at the end of the package to avoid being charged for additional days. In case of lost bracelets, a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue.
- All checks need to be signed whether consumption is included or an extra charge applies. Checks for extra charges will be marked as such and you will be advised when ordering when an extra charge applies.
- Checks will be made out per room and need to reflect the amount of people staying in the room. Group or bulk orders as well as take away are not possible.
- Villa Group refuses the right to serve overly intoxicated guests or guests observing violations of house rules.
- Packages cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Meal Plan Add-On:
$105 per person, per night; $52.50 per child (4-12), per night (food & beverages at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar Restaurants).
- Please be advised that the Villa Group Properties do not accept $100 (USD) bills.
Rollaway charge $20/night + tax
Cribs are complimentary and subject to availability
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Upscale, yet casual restaurant for those wanting to dress up and enjoy a sophisticated seafood dinner, quality drinks and good with with a sunset view of the bay and Arch. Nautical themed with air-conditioned, indoor dining our outdoor terrace dining. Guests may watch the talented chefs at work in the open kitchen and its mesquite grill. A lounge area is available for pre or post dinner cocktails. The menu is prepared exclusively from fresh local fish and seafood, quality meats, poultry and local produce.
El Patron Mexican Bistro:
The relaxing ambiance of the terrace and inside bar caters to both couples and families
enjoying a delicious breakfast buffet or being surprised with the a la carte options. At night,
you must taste our Chef’s signature Mexican specialties full of favor and tradition that will amaze your senses.
Ahoy mateys! Our pirate themed bar offers casual comfort food and lighter menu items including tacos, wraps, burgers, sandwiches and ice cream - the better to go with your view of the huge pirate ship in the pool.
A traditional Mexican taco bar, with an al fresco dining option by the pool, that will delight
your palate with authentic marinated pork, shrimp, fish, beef and chicken. Genuine tacos!
South American Grill:
Enjoy a casual dinner outdoors next to a peaceful dipping pool softly lit by Tiki-torches and stars.
Here you will savor our variety of organic salads, classic burgers and cuts of beef prepared in
front of you at our American Grill.
Staying at Villa La Estancia
Pool and waterslide at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Arco
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.