Playa Grande Eagles Nest
Cabo San Lucas , Playa Solmar Premier Resort
Gorgeous Penthouse with Extraordinary Panoramic Ocean Views
How about a choice among two new, cool and contemporary side-by-side penthouses with luscious ocean, bay and harbor views - and so many amenities and nearby activities that you’ll have to allot your time to experience all their delights?
Step into the Playa Grande Eagle’s Nest and chill out on your cliff-top perch, whether you fancy the large three-bedroom unit or the two. Both offer decks with private hot tubs and BBQs supplying glorious ocean views.
Residents of this luxurious Playa Grande complex can choose from among a half-dozen pools or the three exclusive Ridge Top infinity pools, with a swim-up bar and slide. Not to mention a golf center with putting green, and a world-class Thalasso French Spa. If you want to venture a short distance into town, there’s the scenic harbor with its waterfront walkway, taking you past the dolphin swim center and colorful boats to a selection of many fine restaurants.
But if you simply want to relax in luxury in your own private ridge-top home, peace and comfort abounds. You will find daily maid service, not only to straighten up but to turn your luxurious linens down in the evening. Every Eagle’s Nest room has designer touches and artistic flair— careful thought went into the planning and furnishing of these two getaways, with their compelling colors, column motif, and elegant use of granite and marble. Style, charm and a one-of-a-kind central, picturesque location: The Eagle’s Nest at Playa Grande delivers the best of the best Cabo San Lucas has to offer.
C3221 Floorplan | C3222 Floorplan
- 2 BR Penthouse - 2,000 sq ft, King, 2 Queens, Queen murphy bed, sleeps 8 people maximum
- 3 BR Penthouse - 2,500 sq ft, King, 2 Queens, 2 Queens, Queen murphy bed, sleeps 10 people maximum
- Units are next to one another and can be rented together to create 5 Bedrooms, 7 Baths.
- Beachfront Resort
- 1/4 mile to town
- Glorious ocean views of Pacific Ocean and/or Cabo San Lucas Bay
- Private decks off of four out of five bedrooms
- Air conditioning throughout
- 3 exclusive ridgetop infinity swimming pools and Jacuzzi for ridge residents
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center and Thalasso spa
- Handicapped Facilities
- Golf center and putting green
- Extensive outdoor decks with private Jacuzzi and outdoor gas BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Satellite flat-screen televisions
- Wireless Internet Access
- In-room safes
- Daily maid Service
- Marble bathrooms
- Fully equipped modern kitchens
- Spacious living rooms
- Ocean and Harbor views
- Purified water system
- 2BR Penthouse Available Dates:
- 12/23/23 - 12/30/23: $800/night (5 night minimum, 10 minimum if crossing weeks)
- 12/30/23 - 01/06/24: $750/night (5 night minimum, 10 minimum if crossing weeks)
3BR Penthouse Available Dates:
- 12/23/23 - 12/30/23: $1200/night (5 night minimum, 10 minimum if crossing weeks)
- 12/30/23 - 01/06/24: $1125/night (5 night minimum, 10 minimum if crossing weeks)
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
About the Area: Cabo San Lucas
One of the world’s finest resort areas, Cabo San Lucas is famed for its beautiful beaches, varied and spectacular recreational activities, and lively nightlife. Cabo rests on the stunning Cabo San Lucas Bay, overlooking El Arco, the landmark rock arch at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. There is a dizzying array of activities available to Cabo visitors, from big-time billfish fishing, world-class golf, cultural tours, upscale spas and shopping to every manner of water sport. Fine dining and late-night revelry round out the appealing mix of this energetic city.
Booking TermsFrom $500 (2BR). From $750 (3BR).
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.