The natural beauty and charisma of Los Cabos meets luxury accommodations and world-class amenities at this fine beachfront resort. Set right on a pristine beach just five minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa offers the perfect blend of location, intimacy, relaxation, and recreational activities.
You’ll find plenty of ways to enjoy yourself here, from the sparkling beachfront pools and whale slide to the European-style spa and fitness club.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is full service and more: there’s a full spa, fitness clubs, two restaurants, art galleries and jewelry shops, a pharmacy, and a market. There’s so much to see and do that you might not even leave the resort!
From the moment you enter the nine-story atrium lobby with its dramatic waterfalls, saltwater aquarium, and seashell chandeliers, you’ll realize you have made an excellent choice for your stay in Cabo San Lucas.
Learn more about the prestigious Villa Group family of Los Cabos resorts.
- 31,000 SqFt Desert Spa
4,500 SqFt state-of-the-art fitness center
Adults only Free-form Pool
Family Pool with whale water slide
Shallow Pool for small children
Secluded relaxation Pool
Shopping Plaza including Grocery Store and Ice Cream Parlor
Miniature putting green
Two lighted tennis courts
Kids in Paradise activities club
24-hour room service
- Junior Suite: 592 SqFt. Offers all the room you need to kick back and relax. There is a Queen or two double beds and one bathroom with travertine marble accents along with a fully-equipped kitchenette, breakfast bar and outdoor balcony or terrace. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 3 Adults Max.
One Bedroom Suite: 860 SqFt. Accommodates up to four adults with ample, luxurious living space. One primary bedroom with King size bed and a Murphy bed in the living room, two bathrooms with sunken tubs and marble showers, as well as a kitchen, dining area and terrace/balcony for entertaining. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 4 Adults Max.
Two Bedroom Suite: 1,130 SqFt. This suite feature two primary bedrooms with one king-size bed each to offer the perfect amount of privacy and comfort. In addition, the Two Bedroom Suite has a sofa bed queen size in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, dining area and three full bathrooms shower tub combination. A private terrace offers additional space for relaxing during the day and stargazing at night. When choosing the two-bedroom suite at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, you and your travel companions can rest assured you’ll be able to make the most of your Los Cabos vacation. Sleeps 6 Guests Max.
Amenities: Air conditioning and ceiling fans, ocean and garden view terraces, furnished deck/patio, high-speed internet access ($), flat screen TV, premium channels, individual climate control, full-size kitchen (from one bedroom suite and up), mini-bar, safe deposit box, in-room chef catering ($).
- All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Accommodations of your choice
- Unlimited meals at all Restaurants at Villa del Palmar (premium items not included)
- Unlimited drinks (local and selected premium brands)
- Room Service from 7:30am - 10:30pm
- All resort fitness and recreation facilities
- All resort activities and entertainment (Kids Club not included)
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Gratuities and taxes
Not Included in All-Inclusive Plan:
- Room service from 11:00pm - 7:00am, in room mini-bar, Kids Club, wine by the bottle, deli and gift shop snack food and beverages; special events/dinners, motorized water sports; scuba-diving instruction/excursions; spa/salon services and facilities; hair braiding; ceramics painting; laundry and dry cleaning; photo services; telephone calls and faxes; Wi-Fi access; incidental purchases; outside tours; airport transfers and voluntary tips. Premium items from restaurants’ menu. Additional restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of three consecutive days and for everyone staying in the room. Does not include premium liquor or prime cuts. Can be added upon check in and paid directly to the hotel.
- Please advise service staff of your meal plan status before ordering.
- Bracelets must be worn visibly and shown at the time of any purchase. Bracelets must be returned promptly to the Front Desk at the end of the package to avoid being charged for additional days. In case of lost bracelets, a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue.
- All checks need to be signed whether consumption is included or an extra charge applies. Checks for extra charges will be marked as such and you will be advised when ordering when an extra charge applies.
- Checks will be made out per room and need to reflect the amount of people staying in the room. Group or bulk orders as well as take away are not possible.
- Villa Group refuses the right to serve overly intoxicated guests or guests observing violations of house rules.
- Packages cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Meal Plan Add-On:
$105 per person, per night; children 4-12 $52.50 per night (food & beverages at Villa del Palmar)
- Partial spa admission (gym and classes only): Daily – $8 USD per person, Weekly – $40 USD per person.
Please be advised that the Villa Group Properties do not accept $100 (USD) bills.
Rollaway charge $20/night + tax.
Cribs are complimentary (subject to availability)
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Tortugas Terrace:
During the day, this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beer. It’s ideal for those looking to enjoy the coolness of the shade while watching their favorite game. In the evening it is transformed into light and color, the best scenario for our theme night parties and entertaining shows. Open each evening from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
When you’re looking to relax with a cool "cerveza" and today’s game, the destination of choice is Sports Bar! Reservations not required at this casual, integrated sports bar where dining, sports and camaraderie are combined in a fun, high energy environment. Open 1:00pm-12:00am.
The Taco Bar:
One of the newest restaurants on the resort grounds, offers a never-ending array of grilled steak, chicken, fish and marinated pork tacos, combined with succulent salsas and garnishes, which has made the poolside restaurant a favorite among guests. Adding to the overall experience is the incredible view of El Arco! Open Monday 11:00am-4:00pm & Tuesday-Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm.
Bella California is all about the view. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez and the famous El Arco, this beachside restaurant, which specializes in the fusion of Californian and Italian cuisine, makes it easy to wake up and smell the coffee. It’s also a wonderful place to end your day amidst the soft torch light and the sounds of crashing surf. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7:00am to 10:30pm. (Reservations are required)
Enjoy an exquisite “Farm to Table” experience at Tomatillos, a restaurant that embraces healthy cuisine while still delivering bold flavors and mouthwatering platters. The diverse menu, which features an array of dishes made with fresh, local products, has options that will appeal to even the most discerning palates. Enjoy the outdoors or take a break from the sun under the pavillion, while enjoying mason jar salads, grilled delights, vegetarian options, and sensational desserts. Located at Villa’s Plaza and is open Tuesday-Sunday 6:00pm to 10:00pm. (Reservations are required)
Featuring a simplified men teeming with bold Argentinian flavors and exquisite combinations. Choose from a variety of grilled favorites, including steak, chicken, and seafood in addition to delicious vegetarian options that will satisfy your palate. Open Tuesday-Sunday 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
Sushi Bar Original:
Delight your palate with our Sushi Bar, which combines simplicity and elegance to create a variety of rolls made with the freshest ingredients. Open daily 11:00am to 6:00pm.
Staying at Villa La Estancia
Pool and waterslide at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Arco
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Deluxe 4.5 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.