Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
Cabo San Lucas - Beachfront , Medano Beach 4.5-Star Deluxe Rating
Guest Reviews for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
I would just like to say that "Karen Bautista" was wonderful!!! She is the reason we continue to stay year after year. She always has a smile on her face and very helpful. She does everything in her power to insure that we have the best experience. If she worked for me she would be promoted with a raise!! Thank You, Karen
Thank you for your review of Villa Del Palmar and sharing your wonderful experience with Karen. We're so happy that you have received exceptional service from her every year. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
We enjoyed the nightly shows 2 out of the 3 nights however the Highlight of the trip was the Michael Jackson show on Friday for us and the water slide for our 7yr old and the small kiddie pool for our 3yr old. Overall the all inclusive plan fit our needs as expected.
* Resort credits are issued once per booking and require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
* The resort credit is valid on surcharged menu items, upgrade, premium beverages and bottles of wine, select regular-price spa services, wireless Internet access, laundry and dry cleaning service, and in-room telephone calls and the Kids’ Club.
* May not be used at the Delicatessen, Palmita Market, or applied toward room service delivery fees and the in-room mini-bar.
* The credit will be applied to the final statement upon check-out. Any unused portion of the credit is non transferable, nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash. *Resort Credit Restrictions (Credits are not cumulative and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Credits do not apply to local promotions. Upgrades are subject to availability.)
WEDDINGS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
- All-Inclusive Plan: from $75/pp
- European Plan: $115/pp
- Non-Hotel Guest: $155/pp
- Selection of hors d’oeuvres
- Five hours of National open bar
- Cocktail tables with white tableclothes
- Private function with private service
- Wedding menu (3 courses)*
- Wedding Cake*
- Chairs with white covers and decorative ties
- Banquet tables with white tablecloths
- Assistance from our wedding coordinator
- Tax and service included
- Contact us for further information, terms and conditions
- Capacity: 30-100 guests
- Buyout: N/A
- Capacity: 80-150 guests
- Buyout: Food & Beverage minimum consumption $6,000
- Capacity: Ceremony 120 guests
- Cocktails: 90 guests
- Reception: 50 guests (40 with buffet station)
- Buyout: N/A
About the Area: Medano Beach
The beloved beachfront of Cabo San Lucas, Medano is an energetic blend of spectacular beach, beautifully azure swimmable waters on the main beach area, activities and of course people. Hot beach clubs, beautiful resorts and fun restaurants line the beach. Hang out at the Mango Deck, Billygan’s Island or The Office where you can enjoy happy hour with your toes in the sand. The gentle waters of the Bay are a beautiful backdrop for kayaking, jet skiing and parasailing. While soaking in the sun on the beach, you’ll encounter a host of local hawkers selling anything from jewelry to chewing gum. If you’re interested, bargaining is expected; if not, ignore them. If you’re looking for a hot mix of action and natural beauty, Medano is the place to be. Depending on where you’re staying on Medano Beach, you’re either just a short cab ride or walk to downtown. Note that the further you get from the Marina, the water can become rougher and may be unsuitable for swimming (to the northeast.)
Rate DetailMust be 21+ to check-in. All-Inclusive rates include all taxes and hotel service charges. Spring Break groups or individuals not permitted. European Plan rates do not include 19% taxes, 10% hotel service charges or extra person fees. Holiday surcharges apply.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com (ESSV) penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.