Casa Dorada Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas , Medano Beach Luxury Resort
First Class Service & Views in a Prime Location
Choices, choices, choices: should you have a cool cocktail and tasty snack delivered to your spot on Cabo’s most swimmable beach? Perhaps a sauna, steam or special treatment at the Saltwater Spa? Maybe a leisurely afternoon in the big, open-air Jacuzzi, followed by the perfect Cabo exercise: some laps in the pool with the swim-up bar? Those are just a few of the intriguing items among Casa Dorada’s wide-ranging repertoire, the complex being one of Cabo’s newest and brightest resort stars.
First-rate service is the theme that unifies all of Casa Dorada’s offerings, from the breadth of its concierge functions to its fine restaurant selections to its range of special-events facilities—including a splendid private beach-club terrace. And the living is easy on the inside as well: all of the junior, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites are impressive examples of spacious and appealing warmth and contemporary design.
Just to round things out, there is on-premise shopping, a fitness center, a kids’ club and a nice kids’ pool. The kids’ club provides activities like coloring, video games, sports, handicrafts and sand-castle building. And don’t forget that all of the excitement and allure of downtown Cabo is but minutes away.
On Our Blog: Gourmet Dining at Casa Dorada
- AAA 4 Diamond Award
- Full service concierge
- 24-hour room service
- Wireless Internet access ($14 for 24 hours)
- 4 Restaurants and Bars
- Swim-up bar (11am-6pm)
- Fitness center
- 10 cabins
- Steam room and sauna
- Fitness center
- Beauty parlor
- 2 swimming pools
- Open air Jacuzzi
- Beach club
- Fire pits (2)
- Hammock area
- Children’s pool
- Casa Kidz Club: open 9am-5pm (limit 20 kids, ages 4-12, closed Fridays)
- Free parking
- Chef services available ($)
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary roll-away beds (on request)
- 40 minutes from the airport
- Pet friendly (max 1 cat or dog, 40 lbs. max, $100 fee)
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Casa Dorada
- Casa Dorada is a cashless property. Cash is not permitted in any consumption center (US Dollars or Pesos).
Junior Suite: 882 sq ft (including terrace), King bed, sofa bed, living & dining area, kitchenette, flat-screen TV, A/C. Sleeps 3 Adults Maximum, or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
- One-Bedroom Suite: 1,090 sq ft, King bed, sofa bed, Jacuzzi in bedroom, living room, dining area, kitchenette, 290 sq ft terrace, flat-screen TV, A/C. Sleeps 3 Adults Maximum, or 2 Adults + 2 Children.
- Two-Bedroom Suite: 1,850 sq ft (including terrace), King bed, 2 double beds, sofa bed, Jacuzzi in primary bedroom, living room, dining area, kitchen, flat-screen TV, A/C. Sleeps 6 Adults MAximum, or 4 Adults + 2 Children.
- One-Bedroom Penthouse: 1,600+ sq ft, King Bed. Top floor with amazing views, large terrace, living room, dining room, full kitchen, Jacuzzi in primary bathroom, flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, electronic safe box.
- Two-Bedroom Penthouse: 2,200+ sq ft, one King bed and two double beds. Top floor with ocean view, large terrace with Jacuzzi. Living room, dining room, full kitchen, jet tub in bathroom. Flat screen TV, air-conditioning, electronic safe box.
- All-Inclusive Add-On: $140 per person, per night
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Savor fabulous cuisine and stunning ocean views within each of the Cabo restaurant selections at Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa. From gourmet dining to poolside appetizers and swim-up cocktail service, each of our enchanting Cabo San Lucas restaurants will tantalize and arouse the senses. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee and a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Maydăn, located right on the beach. Let Okianus bring a snack, cocktail, or lunch right to your chaise lounge. For dinner, enter a seaside realm of magic and mystery at 12 Tribes Restaurant, where you will be captivated by an alluring blend of aromas and flavors from around the world.
- 12 Tribes: Dine on fresh local seafood and international specialties, as well as prime steak and lobster, while taking in spectacular ocean views
- MayDăn: Serving a sumptuous breakfast buffet, mouthwatering grill selections, and fresh fish caught daily, this oceanfront beach club provides a casual setting for fun family feasts or romantic dinners
- Okianus: Shake the sand from your sandals and grab a seat at this pool and swim-up bar for fabulous tropical drinks and scrumptious snacks and lunch items
- The B Lounge: A stylish and fun gathering place featuring chill house music, breathtaking ocean views, and fabulous appetizer and cocktail menus
- Italian Trattoria: Evokes the flavors of grandmother’s traditional recipes and serves the best wood-oven pizza in town
- The Sushi Bar: Their very own take on Japanese staples, where they explore new combinations and strive to surprise the guests with super fresh ingredients prepared in innovative new ways
- Drinks 2x1: Snacks and bar service at Casa Dorada’s Beach Club from 10:00am to 6:00pm. Located beach level at the best swimmable beach in los Cabos, 2 x 1 Domestic drinks and beer.
- In-Room Dining: Enjoy a fine dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your suite 24 hours a day
Luxury Resort Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
Guest Reviews for Casa Dorada Los Cabos
Best hotel on medrano beach. Best pool and service. Good food. Great location!
We absolutely love Casa Dorada for the same reasons and are so happy you loved it too! We look forward to assisting you with your next Cabo vacation!
About the Area: Medano Beach
The beloved beachfront of Cabo San Lucas, Medano is an energetic blend of spectacular beach, beautifully azure swimmable waters on the main beach area, activities and of course people. Hot beach clubs, beautiful resorts and fun restaurants line the beach. Hang out at the Mango Deck, Billygan’s Island or The Office where you can enjoy happy hour with your toes in the sand. The gentle waters of the Bay are a beautiful backdrop for kayaking, jet skiing and parasailing. While soaking in the sun on the beach, you’ll encounter a host of local hawkers selling anything from jewelry to chewing gum. If you’re interested, bargaining is expected; if not, ignore them. If you’re looking for a hot mix of action and natural beauty, Medano is the place to be. Depending on where you’re staying on Medano Beach, you’re either just a short cab ride or walk to downtown. Note that the further you get from the Marina, the water can become rougher and may be unsuitable for swimming (to the northeast.)
Booking TermsRates do not include 20% taxes, 10% hotel service charges or extra person fees. Spring Break groups or individuals not permitted. Holiday surcharges apply.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.