Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa
Cabo San Lucas , Playa Solmar Luxury Resort
Stunning Beachfront Luxury Close to Downtown
Part of the respected Solmar family of Los Cabos resorts, the Grand Solmar Resort & Spa promises to redefine luxury in Cabo San Lucas. This brand-new resort combines the best of modern style and traditional craftsmanship in a setting of dramatic beauty along a shimmering strand of Pacific beach.
Visitors seeking a remarkable getaway combining convenient proximity to the action of downtown Cabo San Lucas and a pristine setting with a wonderfully remote feeling need look no further than the Grand Solmar. Guests will also appreciate the exceptional attention to detail, genuinely warm hospitality, gourmet cuisine and inviting accommodations.
Whether you choose to relax in your magnificent ocean-view suite or penthouse, sip a margarita at the swim-up pool bar, enjoy fine dining at the La Roca or Don Luis restaurants or simply stroll the white sands as you admire a breathtaking sunset, you’ll find endless ways to rejuvenate at this stunning resort.
- Member of Preferred Residences – by Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- In-villa dining, private chef and massage services (additional fee)
- 24-hour check in
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Car rental desk
- Satellite TV
- On Demand movies
- IP telephones
- Heated pools
- Airport shuttle & limo service (additional fee)
- Landry valet
- Child care services
- Certified Romance Coordinator
- Beachside massage cabanas
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Non-smoking rooms
- 8 Restaurants
- Bars/ lounges
- Swim-up pool bar
- Valet parking
- Doctor on call
- Full service Spa
- Business center
- Gift shop
- Express check-in/out
- Daily maid & nightly turn down service
- Free Wireless Internet
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Grand Solmar
- Fitness Center
- Beauty salon
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning throughout
- Free parking
- Close to downtown Cabo San Lucas
Grand Studio Suite: 737 SqFt. Superbly appointed suites that offer amazing ocean views in addition to fully equipped kitchens with marble wet bar, separate sitting area, marble bathroom with tub, marble floors, luxury amenities and private terraces. The Studio suite is perfect for three adults or two adults and a child. One King Bed and Queen Murphy bed and separate sitting area. Sleep 3 max.
- Grand 1BR Primary Suite: 1248 SqFt. The Perfect combination of space and privacy. There´s no better way to describe these elegant suites overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Each unit features a fully equipped kitchen with marble wet bar, living room, dining room, two bathrooms with marble counters and floors, walk-in closet, and private terrace. The Primary Suite easily accommodates four adults. One King bed and a Queen Murphy bed and separate sitting area. Sleeps 4 max.
- Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite: 2589 SqFt. These impossibly elegant suites allow guests to enjoy views of the Pacific ocean from every room. Features include two spacious bedroom, fully equipped kitchen with marble wet bar, studio, living room, dining room, three bathrooms with marble counters and floors, walk-in closet and large private terrace. Six adults fit comfortably into a Presidential Suite. One King bed, two double beds and a Queen Murphy bed and separate sitting area. Sleeps 6 max.
- Penthouse 3 Bedroom Suite: 3524 SqFt. Elegant, spacious living area accented by panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Three luxurious bedrooms, fully equipped Kitchen and marble wet bar, studio, living room, dining room, four bathrooms with marble counters and floors, walk-in closet, and large, private terrace, Jacuzzi tub, space for 8 adults. Two King beds, two double beds and a Queen Murphy bed and separate sitting area. Sleeps 8 max.
In Room Amenities:
Fully equipped kitchens
Marble bathrooms with tub
Flat screen satellite TV
Separate sitting area
Ironing board / iron
Luxury bath and room amenities
Wireless & plug-in Internet access ($12/day)
Daily maid & nightly turn down service
Full Board Plan Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at Grand Solmar Land’s End’s restaurants and bars.
- International cocktails, domestic drinks and house wine by the glass.
- Theme nights at Grand Solmar Land’s End.
- Use of the mini golf and tennis court at Playa Grande Resort.
- Use of the Kids’ Club (5-12 years old).
- Gratuities included.
- Note: Surcharges apply for Steak, Kobe Beef and Lobster
Not Included in Full Board Plan:
- Premium dishes, snacks and drinks.
- Room service and take away orders.
- Coffee corner and mini market.
- Additional services (spa, laundry, telephone calls, etc.).
- External restaurants and bars (from other hotels, Romeo & Julieta, Pícaro, etc.).
- Guests staying at Grand Solmar have privileges at Playa Grande Resort
- Full Board Plans available starting at $140 per person/per day. Contact us for details. Rates subject to change.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
La Roca: Blends cuisine from around the world for sophisticated elegance with signature fresh dishes. Enjoy homemade goods, savory seafood dishes, authentic Baja cuisine as well as American and Continental fare. Open daily from 7am-10pm
- Sushi Lounge: Enjoy panoramic views, refreshing tropical cocktails, fine liquors, vintage wines and sushi bar st our stylish lounge.
- Don Luis Restaurant: Names for Solmar Hotels founder Don Luis; it features tantalizing flavors of Baja Mediterranean cuisine including daily fresh organic vegetables, fresh fish, Pacific lobster, black angus cuts, organic free range chicken, multi-course tasting menus. Open for special events according to season.
- Brisas Snack Bar: The perfect option for health-conscious guests. Using the freshest ingredients, the menu features salads and wraps, low-fat smoothies prepared with exotic fresh fruits and vegetables, and a fresh juice station. Las Brisas also included a sushi bar, offering a variety of fresh sushi daily. Open daily 10am-6pm
- In-Villa Dining: An extensive menu for in-villa dining is available 24 hours a day.
- Deli Cafe: Savor robust Oaxaca coffee, espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, as well as fresh salads and homemade sandwiches at this charming cafe.
- Las Olas Pool Bar: Ideal for guests who prefer to relax poolside, Las Olas Pool Bar offers a variety of delicious Mexican and International cuisine in a laid-back atmosphere. Casual fare, along with tropical drinks and fine tequila are served daily 10am-6pm.
- Sunset Pool: Secluded amid the Pacific Ocean and a private beach with breathtaking Sunsets. Enjoy our daily cocktails and snacks while relaxing and sunbathing. Open daily from 10am-10pm
- Sunrise Pool: The perfect place for the family to get together and enjoy the sun in the morning and a little shade in the afternoon. Sit back, relax and order a daily special cocktail and a delicious snack.
Luxury Resort Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
About the Area: Cabo San Lucas
One of the world’s finest resort areas, Cabo San Lucas is famed for its beautiful beaches, varied and spectacular recreational activities, and lively nightlife. Cabo rests on the stunning Cabo San Lucas Bay, overlooking El Arco, the landmark rock arch at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. There is a dizzying array of activities available to Cabo visitors, from big-time billfish fishing, world-class golf, cultural tours, upscale spas and shopping to every manner of water sport. Fine dining and late-night revelry round out the appealing mix of this energetic city.
Booking TermsMust be 21 years+ to check-in. European Plan does not include 20% taxes, 10% hotel service charges or extra person fees.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.