Villa Bahia de los Frailes
San José del Cabo Luxury Villa
Beachfront Villa Close to Cabo Pulmo Diving & Snorkeling
Surrounded by astonishing natural beauty in a setting of incomparable tranquility on the East Cape, Villa Bahia de Los Frailes is a luxury vacation getaway of rare appeal. Combining breathtaking views with high-end amenities, this beachfront villa offers a stunning panoramic vista of the Sea of Cortez, wide sandy beaches and desert mountains. Bahia de los Frailes is just a short drive to Cabo Pulmo, a pristine natural marine sanctuary offering incredible snorkeling and diving opportunities among one of North America’s few living coral reefs. Bahia de los Frailes itself offers great swimming in warm waters. If you’re a nature lover seeking to experience the legendary biodiversity of the Sea of Cortez without sacrificing creature comforts, this villa is for you.
Outside, this villa offers a front-row seat to paradise. Relax around your infinity-edge swimming pool as you admire the brilliant aquamarine hues of the sea. Settle into a lounge chair with a good book. Heat up the Wolf gas barbecue or the wood-fired Santa Maria grill to prepare the catch of the day. Sip a cool drink at the sunken palapa-shaded outdoor bar. There are plenty of ways to relax and enjoy the wonderful Baja weather. Head down to the beach directly in front of the villa to play in the water. In the evening, the fire pit is a perfect spot to gather under the stars.
Inside, the villa offers a spacious and inviting setting for a getaway with friends or family. Each of the attractive bedrooms offers an en-suite bathroom and ocean views. The gourmet-quality kitchen boasts professional appliances and the large dining area comfortably seats up to 10. The villa’s attentive staff is available to provide cooking services (additional charge). When you’re ready to explore, some of the region’s finest snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, surfing and fishing are within easy reach.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villa. Violation of this policy may result in a forfeit of your deposit.
On Our Blog:A Luxury Escape Away from it All
- Beachfront on Frailes Bay
- 6,000+ Square Feet Inside
- Floor Plan
- 3 Levels
- Primary Suite #1: King bed + Porta Crib, private hallway entrance, ocean front views, pocket doors, en-suite bathroom with tub & shower
- Primary Suite #2: King bed, private hallway entrance, ocean front views, pocket doors, en-suite bathroom with tub & shower
- Primary Suite #3: King bed, located upstairs, large deck, en-suite private bath w/tub and shower, walk-in closet
- Primary Suite #4: King bed, located upstairs, large deck, en-suite private bath w/tub and shower, walk-in closet
- Suite # 5: 2 Double beds, en-suite private bath w/shower, walk-in closet
- Suite # 6: 2 Double beds + Queen sofa sleeper, en-suite private bath w/shower, walk-in closet
- On-Site Concierge
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villa. Violation of this policy may result in a forfeit of your deposit.
- No Pets
- Maid Service: Daily light cleaning (no beds) (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
Tours available through on-site Concierge:
- Note: must be arranged 7+ days prior to arrival
- Rural Tourism
- Whale Shark Tour
- Kite or Wind Surfing
- Mountain Biking
Chef Services available through on-site Staff:
- Breakfast or Lunch: $160
- Dinner: $220
- Half-Day Chef Service: Breakfast & Lunch: $260
- Half-Day Chef Service: Breakfast & Dinner: $315
- Half-Day Chef Service: Lunch & Dinner: $315
- Full-Day Chef Service: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner: $440
- Rates valid for 1-8 people
- Must be arranged 7+ days prior to arrival
- Rates are for service only, does not include groceries
- Grocery service is cost + 20%
- Rates do not include 16% Tax or Gratuity
- All payments to be made direct to Villa Staff
- 10,000 Square Feet Outside
- Beachfront Deck
- 45’ Infinity Swimming Pool with swim up bar (5.5’ deep)
- 10 Person Jacuzzi
- 6 Custom Lounge Chairs
- Sunken Palapa Bar with refrigerator, ice maker, mesquite bar stools and granite counter-tops
- Outdoor Shower
- Fire Pit with seating for 15
- Outdoor Granite Kitchen
- Palapa over BBQ area
- Wood Fired St. Maria Grill
- Wolf Gas BBQ w/rotisserie
- Parota Wood Outdoor Dining Table (seats 10)
- 4 Kayaks, 2 Stand-up Paddle Boards, 1 Surfboard
- Travertine flooring throughout
- Granite and Travertine Counter-tops
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with professional appliances
- 42" Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer
- 8 Burner Wolf Range Double Ovens
- Wine Storage
- Island with seating for 6
- Hand-carved Dining table and chairs (seats 10)
- Carved onyx lighting indoors & outdoors
- Wireless Internet Access
- 60" Satellite Television
- Sonos Stereo System
- Air Conditioning
- 6 Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Board
- High Chair & Porta-Crib available
Luxury Villa Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
TERMS AND HOUSE RULES
Guest Reviews for Villa Bahia de los Frailes
CaboVillas and working with Alexandria made our vacation as easy as it could be! We also could not ask for a more idyllic and beautiful place to stay. We are already planning our next trip back
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We're so happy to know you enjoyed your visit and our service. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another vacation in paradise!
The house, staff and area is the best!
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you loved the villa, location and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
The owner thought of everything. Never has a vacation home been better designed. By far one of the best. We will return.
About the Area: San José del Cabo
San José del Cabo is considered the “quiet side” of Los Cabos, in comparison to its dynamic neighbor, Cabo San Lucas. San José has an appealing downtown area, displaying the charms of its 18th-century colonial architecture and warm, old-fashioned hospitality. There are many arts and crafts shops purveying local wares, and a lovely church in the main plaza, some of which dates back to the Jesuit founding of the mission of San José del Cabo in 1730.