Situated along the shimmering Pacific Ocean, peaceful golden beaches and enchanting desert landscapes, Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas is a vacation escape without compare. Nestled within the exclusive Rancho San Lucas private resort community just north of vibrant Cabo San Lucas, this luxury resort feels wonderfully remote yet is just a short drive to all of the destination’s top activities. You’ll be captivated by panoramic vistas from the attractive pool area, swim-up bar and tranquil beach.
Unwind in your spacious, superbly appointed suite with an ocean-view terrace and luxurious bathroom. The inviting suites feature marble floors, jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, wet bars and appealing contemporary décor. Treat yourself to relaxation at the well-equipped spa boasting an extensive range of soothing treatments and massages. Sample the flavors of Baja at the outstanding restaurants and bars with signature cuisine including fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Choose from elegant fine dining or more casual poolside fare. Plan your dream destination wedding or other special celebration the resort’s beautiful venues. Discover a private paradise at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas.
- Member of Preferred Residences – by Preferred Hotels & Resorts
In-villa dining, private chef and massage services (additional fee)
Outdoor Infinity Pool
Swim-Up Pool Bar
Kids Pool & Mini Water Park
Holistic Spa with outdoor treatment bungalows
24 Hour in-room dining
Golf Course ($)
- Grand Studio: 828 SqFt. Superbly appointed suites that offer amazing ocean views in an ultra-luxurious setting. One King Bed and Queen Murphy bed, fully equipped kitchen with wet bar and a separate sitting area. Sleep 3 max.
Grand 1BR Primary Suite: 1245 SqFt. The perfect combination of space and privacy. The Primary Suite easily accommodates four adults and includes an additional bedroom, 2 bathrooms, one King bed, a Queen Murphy bed, fully equipped kitchen with wet bar, living room and dining room. Sleeps 4 max.
In Room Amenities:
Fully equipped kitchens
Flat screen satellite TV
Separate sitting area
Luxury bath and room amenities
Wireless & plug-in Internet access
Daily maid & nightly turn down service
Villa Sol #26: 3,918 SqFt. Nestled in an exclusive Resort Community this 4BR/3.5BA Villa combines all the luxury and comfort to make it your second home. With access to all the unique features of Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort make your trip an experience of a lifetime. Villa Sol 26 has 1 King and 3 Queen beds, 2 private bathrooms, 1 shared bath and 1 half bath. Fully equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar, dining for 8, telelvision, Wireless Internet, A/C, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, fire pit, lounge chairs, BBQ and a private swimming pool. Sleeps 8 max. (Note: All-Inclusive Plan does not apply)
- All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at all Restaurants and Bars at Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucas (dinner reservations required)
- Theme nights at Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucas
- One complimentary access to Wine Making, Tequila Tasting, Mixology Class or Cooking Class (choose one)
- Domestic and International Beverages (wine by the glass)
- Special price on Surf & Turf with Lobster or whole Lobster
- Special Events (Super Bowl, St. Valentines, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve at Anica Restaurant at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas
- Kids Club at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas (recreational activities not included)
- 50% Discount on In Villa Dining at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas
- Complimentary Kids Club
- 25% Discount on Prime Steaks and Kobe Beef and Snake River Farm
- 15% Discount on Ictiotherapy at Grand Solmar Lands End Beauty Salon
- 15% Discount on Wine by the bottle
- 15% Discount on premium wine by the glass
- 15% Discount on Luxury Lagoon Cabanas Packages (reservations required)
- 10% Discount on international phone calls
- 30% Discount at Puerto San Lucas Restaurant
- Children up to 4 years old are free
- Tips and Taxes
- Note: Surcharges apply for Steak, Kobe Beef and Lobster
Not Included in All-Inclusive Plan:
- Deli Cafe, Mini Market & Coffee Corner
- Haagen Dazs products
- Chef Service staff at your Villa
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Spa Service and Beauty Parlor
- Bottled water, coffee bags and honor bar in suite
- Premium wine by the glass
- Prime Steaks and Kobe Beef and Snake River Farm
- To go orders at restaurants and bars
- Selected brands
- Drinks & Classes at the gym
- Recreational activities at the Kids Club (ceramics class, tie dye, kids night out and cooking class)
- Balinese Lagoon deck
- Warrior race, Mountain bike tour, Kayaks and Paddle
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Anica: Easy elegance and sophisticated cuisine are the hallmarks of dining at Anica, our signature restaurant. Savor authentic Baja cuisine and international favorites, freshly-caught seafood and delectable homemade breads in an unforgettable setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Bacari: Bacari, or “tribal chief" in the native language of Baja California, offers several theme nights throughout the week, with each night’s menu specializing in regional fare from various places across the globe.
Lagoon Bar: Located right next to the sparkling lagoon and sandy beaches, this fun and friendly restaurant serves up poolside favorites and chilled cocktails all day long. Take a break from splashing in the water to enjoy the view with a plate of nachos, wings or one of the chef’s specials.
Aqua Bar and Grill: After working up an appetite with all the fun water activities, come grab a specialty burger and basket of fries or a frosty cocktail from Aqua Bar & Grill! Find us next to the splash pad and water slides.
Tide Bar: With tranquil Pacific views, built-in cocktail tables, and a swim-up tiki bar, Tide Bar is the perfect place to unwind. Sip on a margarita while enjoying gourmet tacos in this serene, beachfront infinity pool.
Sunset Bar: Find your way to Sunset Bar for delicious drinks and all of your poolside favorites, as well as an excellent assortment of sushi!
In-Villa Dining: Indulge with the ultimate luxury of private dining from the comfort of your own suite, available 24 hours a day with In-Villa Dining. Pamper yourself with breakfast in bed, or enjoy divine cuisine and hand-crafted cocktails on your private terrace.
Deli Cafe: Serving breakfast, lunch, snacks, desserts, and superb coffee and espresso drinks, the Deli Café is a great place to stop by any time of day to satisfy your appetite. Enjoy the charming atmosphere with an outdoor terrace, perfect for savoring a morning cup of coffee or watching a spectacular sunset.
Luxury 5.5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.