Mar del Cabo
Cabo San Lucas - Corridor , Costa Brava Deluxe Resort
Boutique-Style Beachfront Luxury
Boutique-style features and gorgeous ocean views are yours to enjoy at Mar del Cabo, a welcoming retreat in a tranquil beachfront Corridor location. You’ll find yourself captivated by this intimate resort’s warm hospitality, classic architecture and enchanting setting. Embracing "barefoot luxury," guest suites blend sophisticated modern décor and traditional accents. Throughout the property, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship and charm, including authentic tile, palapas, red tile roofs and swaying palm trees.
Offering all you’ll need for a relaxing vacation getaway, Mar del Cabo boasts a range of great amenities. Unwind on your terrace with a cool drink as you listen to the waves and watch for migrating whales passing along the coast. Enjoy excellent ocean-view dining with Mediterranean cuisine at Encanto Restaurant. Sip a signature cocktail at the Premium Bar, or treat yourself to a soothing massage or other body treatment at the oceanfront spa. Take a long stroll on the breathtaking beach. Relaxation awaits at Mar del Cabo.
- 48 Suites
- Renovated in 2018
- Heated Pool
- Encanto Restaurant
- Pool Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Ocean front event terrace
- Organic deli and boutique
- Valet parking
- Oceanfront Spa ($)
- Beach Lounge Chairs and Cabanas
One Bedroom Garden Suite: This magical refugee welcomes travelers who seek new experiences. This stunningly designed suite offers a spacious bedroom where guests can relax and unwind. 592-670 square feet, King bed, sofa bed (10 Suites total)
- One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite: Offering a haven of grace and style, this suite welcomes our guests to drench into an oasis of relaxation. The perfect setting where travellers can enjoy breathtaking views and luxury amenities. 592-710 square feet, King bed, sofa bed (8 Suites total)
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite: Drenched in sunlight and brilliantly designed by the basic lines of minimalism, this ocean view suite captures the essence of pure elegance welcoming guests to treasure every second of a unique stay. 474-732 square feet, King bed, sofa bed (16 Suites total)
- Two Bedroom Garden Suite: Escape into a world of premium luxury in this gorgeous two bedroom suite. Offering a great range of world-class amenities and comforts for guests to enjoy and turn any holiday into a magical dream that will last. 581-732 square feet, 2 Queen beds, sofa bed (8 Suites total)
- Two Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite:Open your eyes and experience life’s exquisite pleasures as you step into this spacious, elegant and comfortable suite. Blending stunning allure with state of the art amenities, this two bedroom space takes luxury to the next level. 710-732 square feet, 2 Queen beds, sofa bed (2 Suites total)
- Two Bedroom Ocean Suite:Step into a world of refined luxury and timeless harmony where the simplicity of minimalism seamlessly blend with elegance and sophistication. Immerse yourself into the pleasures of modern living in this charming suite featuring two fully fitted bedrooms. Step out onto your terrace and open your eyes to paradise. 474-732 square feet, 2 Queen beds, sofa bed (2 Suites total)
- Penthouse: The Penthouse suite evokes a feeling of absolute bliss. Featuring a spacious, sophisticated and comfortable living room where minimalism blends with the luxuries of modern living, this exclusive suite encloses the essence of elegance.1,464 square feet, King or 2 Double beds, sofa bed (2 Penthouses total)
Terrace or front porch with sitting area, living area and sofa bed, bathroom with step-in shower (rain and hand shower), daily turn down service, King size or two queen size beds, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Air conditioning, Digital Cable TV, 49" Smart TV, Telephone, Electronic key cards, Free WiFi, Safebox, Bath Amenities, Vanity mirror, Hair dryer, Iron upon request.
- Grand Velas Day Pass:
Day Pass is $280 USD per person valid from 9am-5pm. Mar del Cabo guests receive 20% Off!
Services with additional cost:
Fire pit soirees, On-site laundry facilities, breakfast, lunch and dinner at Encanto Restaurant, Oceanfront massages, Romantic dinners, private events at our oceanfront terrace, laundry and dry cleaning, gourmet deli with selection of wines and organic local products
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Encanto Restaurant: Oceanfront location, fresh, organic cuisine inspired by local Baja dishes and coastal Mediterranean fare. Varied, colorful and balanced options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Premium Bar: (Pool Bar & Lobby Bar): Craft beers, top-shelf domestic and international fine wines and spirits, with mixology blends and signature cocktails. Suite service from 7:00am - 11:00pm.
Deluxe Resort Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
About the Area: Costa Brava
Costa Brava is a gated private residential beachfront community composed of 10 luxury homes located halfway between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. Each property within this development has stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and there is a beautiful white sand beach that extends for over 3 miles along this stretch of the coast. Golfers will enjoy the opportunity to hit the links on a number of world-renowned courses nearby.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.