Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas - Corridor , Cabo del Sol Luxury Resort
Relaxing Escape Close to World Class Golf Courses
Set amongst incredible vistas of sun, sea and sky, the Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal getaway for couples, as well as a great vacation spot for families, with activities, amenities, and services for all.
Located in Los Cabos’ exclusive Cabo del Sol golf community, golf is certainly the main attraction, with two world-class championship golf courses including the famed Nicklaus Ocean Course, ranked #1 in Latin America. World-class golf is the perfect complement to the many memorable experiences found at the resort.
Spend time walking along the exclusive beach collecting shells, or swimming in one of 5 heated/chilled swimming pools. There’s a beautiful swimmable cove beach area, protected by its own reef.
Don’t miss the the newest concept in spas, the SOMMA Wine Spa, which is the ultimate relaxation and beauty experience combining classical techniques with the unique health properties and values of grapes. The only wine spa in Mexico and one of only six wine spas in the world, you will be taken by the hand to ultimate relaxation with the latest custom beauty treatments.
The resort is very conveniently located and less than 10 minutes away from Cabo San Lucas’ marina, home to restaurants, shops, and all the great entertainment that makes Cabo San Lucas such a desirable destination
Come and experience casual luxury and a lively, contemporary Mexican ambiance. From its elegant rooms, to its fine dining to its warm atmosphere and superior service, Fiesta Americana is pure pleasure.
- 249 Rooms and Suites
- 7 Restaurants and 5 Bars
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Wi-Fi access in room and public areas
- Fiesta Teens Club 12pm-10pm
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Fiesta Americana
- Fitness Center 7am-9pm
- SOMMA WineSPA
- Swim Up Bar
- Private Cabanas (surcharge)
- Daily and Nightly Activities
- Meeting Facilities (11,000 SqFt)
- Nightly and Daytime entertainment
Deluxe Room: Your guest room will quickly become an enchanting hideaway throughout your stay, helping you to have the best Los Cabos vacation possible. King or 2 Doubles, sleeps 3 maximum.
- Superior Ocean View: All carefully designed with extra cushioning for a better rest featuring Hypoallergenic bedding sets (on request). King or 2 Fulls, sleeps 3 maximum.
- Deluxe Ocean View: Admire the grandeur of the Sea of Cortez with a spectacular view from your private guest room, setting the stage for an unparalleled vacation experience. King or 2 Doubles, sleeps 3 maximum.
- Grand Club: Distinction and elegance come together here, in one of the most exclusive rooms in the hotel. Featuring ample space, contemporary architecture, luxurious details and amenities, and designed exclusively for those seeking a first-class stay. With this room, you will enjoy the VIP Concierge Lounge, daily continental buffet breakfast, imported alcoholic drinks and light snacks from 5-8pm, as well as the pool and exclusive beach with VIP service and access to the personalized Club and Beach concierge. King or 2 Doubles, sleeps 3 maximum.
- Villa Primary Suite: Includes bedroom and separate living, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Bathrooms feature a double sink vanity, separate shower and a hydro massage bathtub. King bed and full size sofa bed, sleeps 4 maximum.
- Primary Suite: Here you will find everything you need to recharge and prepare for the day’s activity: a living area with TV, bar, entryway, a bathroom and a bedroom that invite you completely unwind. From the privacy of your suite, you can admire the view of the Sea of Cortez from your private terrace, where you can take in the impressive scenery, sunbathe or host a small get-together. King bed, sleeps 2 maximum.
- All tips and taxes
All food, appetizers, snacks and drinks (buffet and a la carte restaurants available)
- Mini bar (includes all drinks)
- Wi-Fi access in rooms and public areas
- Fitness center
- Shows and activities
- Theme parties
- Shuttle Service to & from hotel/downtown Cabo San Lucas:
Rate - $10 Round Trip
Departs hourly from 9am-6pm
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Vina del Mar: This third-floor terraced restaurant serves a daily champagne brunch buffet and ŕ la carte dinner with Mexican and international dishes. The restaurant also hosts two weekly theme nights with Mexican and Italian specialties. Dress Code: Casual
Peninsula Restaurant: Fine dining al fresco in a positively captivating setting can be yours at this oceanside standard. Featuring the freshest Pacific Rim and international specialties, Peninsula shines during the day as a lively outdoor restaurant bustling with the sounds of guests in an informal living and restaurant setting at “commute tables,” enjoying a relaxing and casual lunch. In the evening, Peninsula transforms into an experience that is Peninsula by Night, including the renowned Barefoot Elegance Experience, along with an outdoor fire pit that serves coffee and after-dinner drinks, and offers a GPS telescope for nighttime star watching. Dress Code: Casual.
Rosato Restaurant: With soft light elegance and northern Italian cuisine, this Trattoria-style restaurant offers wonderful evening views of the Sea of Cortez, with both indoor dining room and terrace seating. Dining room offers marble bar, stylized murals and live piano music with a wine bar. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
El Mexicano: Serving colorful traditional Mexican cuisine with a delightful view of the Sea of Cortez at this a la carte restaurant. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
La Bodega: Discover the unique flavors of La Bodega. Experience flavors from our Argentinian grill and get inspired by a subtle touch of Brazil. Innovative ideas and a fusion of styles can be experienced in this relaxed ambiance, allowing you to enjoy each moment. Awaken your senses with great food and your favorite drink from the bar, and let the rhythm of tango music transport you to the beautiful countryside of Argentina. Dress Code: Casual.
La Cevicheria: The ideal place to savor delicious fish and seafood, paired with cold beer and tropical drinks while enjoying the breathtaking ocean view. Dress Code: Casual.
The Grill: Enjoy a quick snack and stay close to all the fun and activities at the same time. Located near the pool, The Grill serves hot dogs, hamburgers, grilled chicken and other favorites in a casual setting. Dress Code: Casual.
Sushi Sky Bar: The relaxing lounge atmosphere and spectacular views of the sky and sea make this the perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Serving a selection of fresh sushi, and national and imported drinks and cocktails. Dress Code: Casual.
Blu: Excellent views to the Sea of Cortes and its casual environment are the perfect combination for a very unique concept that brings the best of the urban cuisine in a resort atmosphere. Dress Code: Casual.
Tapas Bar Fire Pit: The perfect experience for sundown and into the night, offering tapas as well as domestic and imported drinks and cocktails with live music. Dress Code: Casual.
Lobby Bar: Decorated with dozens of candles, the Lobby Bar features music and a commanding view of the hotel grounds and the ocean beyond. The bar specializes in top-shelf liquors, Cuban cigars and high-end tequilas. Dress Code: Casual.
Cigar Bar: Cigar lovers flock to this open-air terrace with a view of the Sea of Cortez. There’s also a magnificent international bar, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a cocktail and conversation. Dress Code: Casual.
Bikini Swim-Up Bar: The hotel’s pool bar offers swim-up drink service, and light snacks in and around the pool deck. Dress Code: Bathing Suit.
- Reservations are not required.
- There is no surcharge.
Luxury Resort Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
Guest Reviews for Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
Everything about the resort was excellent. We loved everything. The staff was accommodating, the resort was clean, the weather was perfect, and the drinks were non-stop! It was perfect!
About the Area: Cabo del Sol
Cabo Del Sol is a prime, upscale address in the Los Cabos area. It encompasses the Fiesta Americana, Puerta del Sol and Hacienda del Mar resorts and is home to the famous Cabo del Sol Ocean and Desert golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Weiskopf, rated among the best in the world. There’s a two-mile stretch of splendid Sea of Cortez beach and upscale hotel dining.
Booking TermsHoliday surcharges apply. Spring Break groups or individuals not permitted. Rates include all taxes and hotel service charges.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.