Marina Fiesta Resort
Cabo San Lucas , Marina Deluxe Resort
Hacienda Style Resort in the Heart of the Marina
The heart of the Golden Zone area of the Cabo San Lucas Marina, the elegant Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa boasts hacienda-style architecture with nautical decor, spacious accommodations and a premier waterfront location steps to fishing charters, downtown nightlife and shopping.
Blending wonderful hospitality and casual luxury, this resort features graciously furnished suites with kitchenettes, tasteful nautical décor, private balconies and satellite television.
You’ll find plenty of ways to enjoy yourself right on the premises, which includes a dramatic pool area, four dining establishments (with cuisine ranging from Mexican classics to steakhouse fare), boutiques and a tequila museum. Guests will also enjoy the tranquil spa, offering therapeutic body treatments and soothing massages, as well as the resort’s complete fitness center featuring world-class equipment.
And all the activities that have made Cabo San Lucas famous—sport fishing, scuba diving, swimming, sunning, and snorkeling—are ready for you. Located right on the beautiful Marina, you’re close to it all at this lovely resort.
- Welcome Margarita
- In house Sports Fishing Fleet & Water sports specialists
- Sky Gym (7th Floor)
- Solarium (5th Floor)
- Full Service Day Spa
- Beauty Salon
- Minimarket & Pharmacy
- Room Service ($)
- Baby Sitting Services (reserve)
- Kids Club
- Outdoor Pools & Swim-Up Bar
- Pool, Ping Pong & Foosball
- Concierge Services
- Business Center
- Meeting & Event Venues
- Safety deposit boxes
- Laundry Facilities
- Shuttle to sister resort ’Hacienda Encantada’ from 8:30am-10:30pm ($5 for EP, no charge for AI guests)
- Iron Gate at the Marina steps to provide full privacy
- Private parking area
- Wi-Fi ($); Free wireless Internet in lobby & pool area
Nautical Junior Suite: Featuring one King bed with sofa bed or 2 Queen beds, sitting and dining area, kitchenette and balcony with marina or pool view. 2 Adults & 2 Children or 3 Adults Maximum.
- Grand Luxe Suite: Top notch renovated premium suite featuring a King bed or 2 Queen beds with sofa bed, sitting and dining area, kitchenette and balcony with marina or pool view. 2 Adults & 2 Children or 3 Adults Maximum.
- Nautical One Bedroom Suite: Featuring 2 Queen beds & bathroom in the Primary Bedroom, connecting to a living room with a double sofa bed, bathroom, dining area, full kitchen and a balcony with marina or pool view. 2 Adults & 2 Children or 4 Adults Maximum.
- Nautical Two Bedroom Suite: This spacious Family Suite offers two connecting bedrooms, featuring a King bed in one bedroom and 2 Queen beds in the second bedroom, sitting and dining area, kitchenette and a balcony with marina or pool view. 4 Adults & 2 Children or 5 Adults Maximum.
Concierge service from 9am to 6pm
- Unique and amazing Dine-out All Inclusive options (dinner only, reservations required) at selected restaurants at the sister resort of Hacienda Encantada + nightly Theme Nights. A free Shuttle is available!
- A la Carte or Buffet Breakfast at: La Palapa Restaurant, Los Deseos Restaurant, and Jack’s Bar & Grill
- A la Carte Lunch at our restaurants: La Palapa, Los Deseos, Jack’s Bar & Grill, Oyster Bar, Imomo Sushi, and Presto Ristorante
- A la carte Dinner at our restaurants: Los Deseos, Jacks Bar & Grill, Baja Lobster Co., Imomo Sushi, and Presto Ristorante. Reservations required.
- Selected menu of National & International beverages (by the glass), at the following restaurants & bars: La Palapa, Jack’s Bar & Grill, and Baja Lobster Co. A great variety of beverages, outside the hotel selection, are offered at additional charge.
- Refreshing cocktails at the pool-bar La Palapa and at “El Tequila” Lobby bar
- Special discount of 40% on Room Service
- In-room minibar (stocked once a day)
- Exclusive access to Spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and showers. Reservation required.
- Daytime pool activities for adults and children. See schedule in your daily bulletin or at Concierge.
- Free Wi-Fi in the main lobby and pool area
Taxes & gratuities
- All-Inclusive Optional. European Plan also available
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Resort Dining at Marina Fiesta:
La Palapa Restaurant & Bar: Open daily from 7am-5pm
La Tequila Lobby Bar: Open Sunday-Monday from 10am-10pm, Tuesday-Saturday from 2pm-10pm
Aqua Mini-Mart: Open daily from 5am-11pm
- In the Marina Golden Zone:
Baja Lobster Company, Seafood & Deck Bar - Any restaurant offering seafood on a marina had better offer some of the best seafood around and Baja Lobster Co. definitely lives up to it’s locations expectations. Baja Lobster Co. specializes in preparing the freshest seafood around in unique and exotic preparations in order to tantalize and delight diners from around the world. Dining options include the air-conditioned main dining room, a deck-bar that is cantilevered over the water from the boardwalk and a beautiful outside patio that overlooks the many fishing boats and yachts that are docked at the marina. (Reservations required)
Hours: 6pm-11pm, daily
Oyster Bar, Seafood - Specializing in seafood prepared in exotic and imaginative ways. Dine inside an air conditioning dining room or outside on the patio overlooking the waterfront marina and luxury yachts or on the deck-bar cantilevered off the malecon over the water.
Hours: 12pm-6pm, daily
Presto!, Italian Ristorante - For those guests craving Italian favorites, there is no better restaurant to diner at in the Golden Zone than Presto! The Italian chef serves up classic Italian favorites in a modern and classy bistro atmosphere.
Hours: 12pm-11pm, daily
Los Deseos, Mexican Restaurant & Bar - Los Deseos offers true, traditional Mexican fare that is more than the run-of-the-mill burrito or taco. Diners can get a taste for some truly authentic Mexican cuisine. The views from Los Deseos are truly spectacular and can be enjoyed from either the dining terrace or air-conditioned dining salon.
Hours: 7am-10:30pm, daily
Jack’s Bar & Grill, International Cuisine - Landlubbers beware! Jack’s Bar & Grill is a unique restaurant that serves up world-class international cuisine in a fine pirate atmosphere. The menu offers stellar dishes from Mexico, France, Italy and the United States. There is something for every diner’s palate while enjoying the pirate-themed décor. (Reservations required)
Hours: 12pm-11pm, daily
Imomo, Sushi House - Looking for fresh sushi? Imomo is the go-to stop for sushi in the Golden Zone. With fresh-caught fish as well as more exotic offerings, sushi aficionados are sure to be delighted with Imomo’s vast selection.
Hours: 12pm-11pm, daily
Golden Legends Sports Bar, Sports Bar - Let the games begin! No matter what game you are looking for, this Sports Bar has it for you! Never miss a touchdown, run, goal or score while you enjoy a cold beer and food specials.
Hours: 11am-11pm, daily
Sandwich Factory, Fast Food - The Sandwich Factory offers a fast and delicious alternative to many sit-down restaurants in the Golden Zone. Grab a freshly prepared sandwich made the freshest and best natural ingredients to munch on while strolling down the marina boardwalk. The Sandwich Factory also has a selection of ice creams, smoothies and milkshakes to cool diners off on a hot day.
Hours: 7am-10:30pm, daily
Deluxe Resort Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
WEDDINGS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
About the Area: Marina
In many ways, the Marina is a gateway to all the action of Cabo San Lucas. Surrounded by the lively downtown center of the city, the Marina is home to 380 slips and can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet. Here you’ll find a host of popular restaurants, entertainment options and activities. Catch a fishing charter, grab a water taxi to Lovers Beach, hop aboard a sunset cruise or head over to a state-of-the-art facility where you can swim with dolphins. The Marina area is home to some outstanding shopping at the Puerto Paraiso, Plaza Bonita and Plaza Nautica malls.
Booking TermsEuropean Plan rates do not include 20% taxes, 10% hotel service charges or extra person fees. All-Inclusive rates include all taxes and hotel service charges. Must be 21+ to check-in and from 03/01-04/30 must be 25+ to check-in. Spring Break groups or individuals not permitted.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.