There’s no place on Earth like Cabo San Lucas. And there’s no better place to enjoy its breathtaking beauty and recreational richness than Villa La Estancia Los Cabos.
From your private balcony, you’ll admire the view of a breathtaking strand of beach, the sapphire Sea of Cortez, and the dramatic rock formations of Land’s End. You’ll delight in the many outstanding amenities of this six-star resort, including a world-class spa, gourmet dining, exceptional service and an excellent location fronting Médano Beach, the best swimmable beach in Los Cabos. You’re but minutes to the many fun activities, nightlife and restaurants that Cabo has to offer along the nearby marina and downtown. You’ll find it difficult to leave this piece of paradise.
Guests can choose from a variety of luxurious garden- and ocean-view accommodations. In addition, we also offer a selection of exclusive 2,950 square-foot, oceanfront suites with spectacular views. These three-bedroom, four-bath units are elegantly appointed with marble floors, fine furnishings, and spacious outdoor patios. Enjoy the finest in resort amenities.
Learn more about the prestigious Villa Group family of Los Cabos resorts.
Please note that there is construction at this property taking place during September 1-30, 2023. Work takes place M-F 9am- 5pm and Sat 9am-1pm. During this time, we highly encourage guests to take advantage of the many excellent amenities at the sister properties. Expected completion September 30, 2023. Note: No work will be permitted on September 16th, which is a federal holiday. Please inquire with one of our Cabo Specialists for further details.
- 31,000 SqFt Desert Spa
4,500 SqFt state-of-the-art fitness center
Large swimming pool with swim-up bar and waterfalls (2 heated pools)
24-hour front desk service
Pool bar and Restaurant
Shopping Plaza including Grocery Store and Ice Cream Parlor
2 Lighted Tennis Courts
Private physician on call
Deli & Market
Full service laundry facility
Access to pool and waterslide at Villa del Palmar
Access to bars and restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
The Villa Group’s Desert Spa
- Deluxe Suite ROH:
620 SqFt. You can’t help but feel blissful the moment you walk into your divinely airy Deluxe Superior Room. This distinguished room, with an essence saturated in relaxation, features two queen-size beds, a bathroom and a terrace. The calming décor makes it an ideal place to unwind from your hectic life and enjoy the tempo of a Mexican vacation. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 3 Adults Max.
One Bedroom Suite:
1436 SqFt. Your One Bedroom Suite is designed to be your own private hideaway - a wonderful option for honeymooners as well as couples seeking a romantic rendezvous. Rooms include a king-size bed + Queen sofa bed in living room, adjoining spa bathroom, kitchen, washer/dryer, spacious living room, terrace. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 4 Adults Max.
Two Bedroom Suite:
2166 SqFt. Savor the space. Our jewel-like Two Bedroom Suites offer all the luxuries of home and then some. The primary bedroom features a king-sized bed, adjoining primary spa bathroom, and a second bedroom with two queen-size beds. A queen-size sleeper sofa is part of your living room with your private terrace through sliding glass doors. And, of course, there’s the kitchen, the airy living room, the washer/dryer and the views! Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children or 6 Adults Max.
- Full-Board Plan Includes:
- Includes select restaurants from Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia for breakfast, lunch, dinner and theme nights at Villa del Palmar
- Food-only plan that also includes water, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Premium menu items and alcoholic beverages are not included
- 25% discount applies for menu items marked as “premium” on restaurant menus and beverages
- 25% discount applies on food for Private Sunset Dinners on the Beach
- In room dining service from 7:00am to 10:30pm ($2 delivery fee)
- 25% discount applies for Private Chef in room services
- Guided kayak and paddle board outings leave from Villa del Arco’s beach, on a first come first serve basis
- Daytime beach and pool activities at your resort
- Non-motorized water sports. Please check with activities staff for schedules
- Taxes and gratuities
Terms and Conditions:
- Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of two consecutive days and for everyone staying in the room.
- Please advise service staff of your meal plan status before ordering.
- Bracelets must be worn visibly and shown at the time of any purchase. Bracelets must be returned promptly to the Front Desk at the end of the package to avoid being charged for additional days. In case of lost bracelets, a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue.
- All checks need to be signed whether consumption is included or an extra charge applies.
- Checks for extra charges will be marked as such and you will be advised when ordering when an extra charge applies.
- Checks will be made out per room and need to reflect the amount of people staying in the room.
- Meals must be consumed in the restaurant where they are ordered and may not be packaged “to go”.
- Kayaks and paddle boards may not be loaned for individual use.
- Additional charge may apply for Holidays or Special Events.
- Alcoholic beverages, Palmita Market, Ice Cream Shop, Phone Calls, Spa, Childcare, Ground Transportation, Laundry and Dry Cleaning are not included.
- The use of the pools, beach and poolside lounge chairs at Villa del Arco are strictly limited to registered Villa del Arco guests.
- Caps, pool or beach attire are not allowed for dinner at La Casona or Neptune Seafood restaurants. Dress shoes and dress sandals are acceptable for gentlemen. Collared shirts are required for gentlemen.
- Packages cannot be refunded for unused days.
- Use of the plan begins with the meal period of guests choice and ends with the meal period prior to the initial one.
- Full Board can be added at the Resort directly for $85 per person, per day; $42.50 per child (4-12).
- Please be advised that the Villa Group Properties do not accept $100 (USD) bills.
Rollaway charge $20/night + tax.
Cribs are complimentary (subject to availability)
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- La Casona: This renewed and elegant restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining in an impeccable setting. The restaurant prides itself on being the only restaurant in Cabo serving Kobe Beef, Certified Angus Beef and Prime Cuts. Fresh seafood is our second specialty with the Catch of the Day coming straight from the Sea of Cortez complemented by an extensive wine collection, including a wide variety of Baja selections.
La Parrilla Grill: For those times you don’t want to get out of your bathing suit, there’s La Parrilla, the resort’s casual poolside option. Under the shade of market umbrellas, you can relax and enjoy the background of Land’s End accompanied by the peaceful sounds of gently-rolling waves.
Staying at Villa La Estancia
Pool and waterslide at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Arco
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.