Updated June 23, 2020
We’re offering flexible travel options for new and existing villa rental bookings. We understand clients may need to reschedule their travel dates and we’re happy to offer our villa guests the option of increased flexibility for a limited time.
Offering Our Guests Flexibility
We will allow villa clients to reschedule their stay any time prior to arrival. Our villa guests that are unable to travel due to coronavirus (COVID-19) travel restrictions or concerns will have the opportunity to reschedule their stay for travel within 1 year from the original check out date (at the same property for the same number of nights). Rescheduled reservations are subject to availability and price increases, and the nightly rate is based on the new reservation dates. One (1) rescheduling per reservation is permitted.
When you are able to travel, use common sense precautions such as thorough hand washing or use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60%–95% alcohol. Check with your airline for current policies.
Consider Travel Insurance
For added peace of mind, consider adding Cancel for Any Time travel insurance for your vacation. Coverage includes all the benefits of the standard coverage, plus the extra benefit of Cancel For Any Reason coverage, see more information at: Coverage Details.
Welcome Back: Cabo is Open for Business
For visitor safety, Los Cabos is implementing a phased reopening approach.
Updated June 23, 2020
- Hotels and services: at 30% capacity
- Beaches at restricted capacity, open 10am – 6pm
- Fishing charters
- Some outdoor tours & activities
- Restaurants with limited capacity and social distancing measures in place, including face masks
On June 20, flights to Los Cabos resume from Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Dallas, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Houston, and Chicago with airlines including American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta, Southwest and United Airlines.
- On August 1, Eastern Airlines will begin its first direct flight to Los Cabos from New York’s JFK Airport.
- Rancho Carisuva serving groups of no more than 8 people
- Pisces Sportfishing fishing & yachts at 50% capacity
- Manta Scuba Diving
- Cuadra San Francisco Horseback Riding
- and more!
- Baja Brewing Company
- Baja Cantina
- Buzzard’s open 12-8pm, M-Sat; reservations recommended
- DOC Wine Bar pick up and delivery only
- Jazmins For home orders or pick up (624) 142-1760
- La Lupita weekends only
- Mango Deck 10am-8pm
- Mi Casa 5-10pm
- Squid Roe 9am -11 pm for Breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- SUR Beach House
- The Office 7am – 10 pm
- and more!
These favorites are only a few of the activities and restaurants currently reopened in Los Cabos.
Latest Travel Information from Los Cabos
For the latest updates in Los Cabos, Mexico please visit the following links:
- Los Cabos COVID-19 Health & Safety Updates
- Traveling to Los Cabos Overview (PDF)
- Los Cabos Travel FAQs (PDF)
- Baja Sur Earns “Safe Travels” Designation from WTTC
- Visit Baja Sur COVID-19 Updates
- Baja California Sur Governmental Updates
Our Clean Commitment
Our villas are cleaned and sanitized by professional staff to the highest standards to ensure your comfort and safety.
Take a Virtual Vacation to Cabo!
Missing Los Cabos? Treat yourself to some much-needed vacation inspiration as you dream of the amazing trips in your not-so-distant future. Here are some ways to take an online getaway – right from your computer or phone: Take a Virtual Vacation…
Plan the Perfect Getaway
It’s a great time to plan your next visit to Los Cabos – with the benefit of added flexibility for your travel plans! Enjoy the comfort and privacy of staying in your own vacation rental. Allow our team to personalize your getaway with in-villa services such as spa treatments, chef services or convenient grocery pre-stocking to enjoy in the relaxing sanctuary of your vacation rental. Cabo’s sunny beaches are waiting!