Villa Las Rocas
Cabo San Lucas - Corridor 6-Star Premier
Villa Las Rocas
Cabo San Lucas - Corridor 6-Star Premier
One-Of-A-Kind Lush Tropical Beachfront Estate
A unique beachfront oasis awaits at Villa las Rocas, an exceptional private compound featuring individual casitas, magnificent common living areas, a lush tropical garden setting and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez. Why go to a resort when you can have your own? This one-of-a-kind estate is the perfect location for a truly unforgettable Los Cabos getaway. Listen to the sound of the waves as you relax in your spectacular swimming pool complete with cascading waterfalls. Located on 1.6 acres fronting a scenic beach, this is a retreat like no other.
Lovingly designed with décor evoking the warmth of Mexico, you and your guests will enjoy ample comfort in this spacious estate. Each of the inviting bedroom suites is located in its own private casita. You’ll find a host of excellent amenities throughout the property, including a commercial kitchen, attractive lounging areas, shaded ocean view patios, outdoor Jacuzzi accommodating 6-8 (additional Jacuzzi in primary suite) and plush bedrooms. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar with complete beach and ocean views, keep an eye out for migrating whales passing offshore, take a long stroll on the beach or simply soak up the Baja sunshine. Whether you’re looking for a special location to celebrate an important milestone with your friends or a charming escape to enjoy with family, Villa las Rocas will provide the setting for the vacation of a lifetime.
Located in the Costa Brava community, Villa las Rocas is wonderfully situated to help you enjoy the best of Los Cabos. While it feels wonderfully tranquil, you’re but a short drive to great golf courses and the many activities of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the marina.
On Our Blog: Beachfront Bliss at Villa las Rocas
- 7 Casitas/8.5 Bathrooms
- 14,500 Square Feet of both open and closed Palapa covered common areas
- 7 Individual private casitas totaling 6400 square feet of air-conditioned space
- 1.6 acre of beachfront private compound with 150 feet frontage to El Tule Beach
- The Mainland Mexico architecture, style and decor are truly timeless
- Sleeps 16 Adults + additional 6 children with additional charge (maximum 22 guests)
- Built in 1990, Remodeled in 2002 & 2016
- Guests at this villa may enjoy exclusive access to the outstanding dining at the neighboring Garza Blanca Resort. Reservations are required.
- Primary Suite: Located in a separate 1600 square foot air conditioned casita, Cal King bed, ocean view, steps to the sand with private terrace and beach. Living area, TV, office, wet bar, private bath and its own Jacuzzi complete this incredible Primary Bedroom.
- Garden Casita One: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. Covered terrace and yard in the front and covered terrace in the rear of the casita.
- Garden Casita Two: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. Covered terrace and yard in the front and covered terrace in the rear of the casita.
- Family Casita Three: 1200 square feet of air conditioned living space. Two Queen size beds, private bath, large seating area and a complete kitchenette. Covered front terrace with a large grass yard. 1 single roll out kid’s bed.
- Family Casita Four: 1200 square feet of air conditioned living space. Two Queen size beds, private bath, large seating area and a complete kitchenette. Covered front terrace with a large grass yard. 1 single roll out kid’s bed.
- View Casita Five: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. 1 single roll out kid’s bed. The View Casitas share a large common shaded patio with additional views.
- View Casita Six: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. 1 single roll out kid’s bed. The View Casitas share a large common shaded patio with additional views.
- All 7 casitas each have a new refrigerator, mattresses, linens, pillows, safe, iPod docking with music
- No smoking but dogs are allowed
- Security Cameras located outside at entrance locations
- Book nearby Casa Feliz at a special rate for extra accommodations close to Villa las Rocas
- Maid Service: Daily except Sundays (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- Tropical pool setting with 4 level cascading waterfall
- 30,000 gallon swimming pool (3’-9’)
- Outdoor Jacuzzi accommodating 6-8 (additional Jacuzzi in primary suite)
- Large Wolf BBQ Grill
- Lush landscaped paths meander through the property
- Large private fruit tree garden (16 fruit trees)
- Beach side Palapa Dining for six
- Six lounge chairs and three hammocks
- Kayaks, SUP Boards, Surfboards, Beach chairs and Umbrellas available
- Two outdoor showers
- Multiple shade palapas and terraces
- Outdoor Sonance stereo with 12 speakers (bring your iPod!)
- Spacious and open resort style Hacienda
- Granite and Saltillo throughout
- Commercial kitchen
- 2 dishwashers
- Satellite TV with 70” Smart flat screen, Blu Ray
- 4 TVs (main area, primary suite, bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Wireless Internet access
- Water purification system
- Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Safe in every bedroom
- 2 sets of washer and dryer
- Large Palapa style living room (70" flat screen)
- 7 decorative fireplaces
- Living room accommodates dining for 20+ guests
- Ceiling fans throughout
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
TERMS AND HOUSE RULES
Guest Reviews for Villa Las Rocas
Cabovillas is THE BEST! Their staff, the representative you’re assigned upon booking, the on-site concierge is by far THE BEST I’ve experienced and I travel a lot! I won’t ever book with anyone else!
Thank you so much for sharing with us! We are so happy to hear that you received exceptional service from our entire team throughout your experience with us at the incredible Villa Las Rocas. Our repeat guests are so important to us and we are so excited to have earned your trust for future vacations. We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Los Cabos again and again!
We absolutely LOVED our stay at Villa Las Rocas! It is such a beautiful property right on the beach. The accommodations and amenities are top notch, and the service from planning to on-site was a dream. Everyone did such an excellent job, and we cannot speak highly enough of this absolutely beautiful villa. It is spacious, clean, and unlike anything experienced before. I cannot recommend Villa Las Rocas enough!! Stay here and trust me you will not be disappointed!! It is AMAZING!!
Thank you for the wonderful review of Villa Las Rocas! We are so happy that you were blown away with the villa and excellent service you received from our dedicated team. The villa is like staying in your own private oasis and leaves a lasting impression! We can't welcome you back to paradise!
After our first experience at Las Rocas, we thought that there would be no way to exceed our expectations 2x. WOW, were we wrong. A M A Z I N G. The house was just as awesome as year 1, staff could not have been more attentive and welcoming. Such an amazing place. There would be no hesitation to book this yet again! It feels like having a second home in such an amazing place, they truly know how to provide a first class experience.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at Villa Las Rocas. This is a truly incredible property and we are so happy that your experience the second time around actually exceeded your expectations. We're so glad that the team impressed with their hospitality and attentive service. We can't wait to welcome you back for a third stay in Cabo paradise with us!
12 Hour Open Transportation Service SpecialBook your personal transportation service in a 10-person Toyota HiAce or 17-person Sprinter and leave the driving to us!
Promo Code: Hiace-PROMO
Promo Code: Sprinter-PROMO
About the Area: Cabo San Lucas - Corridor
The 20-mile Tourist Corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo is a splendid oceanfront district of high-end homes and spectacular golf courses renowned the world over. Stunning beaches, fine dining, breathtaking views and new resort development have put their stamp on this affluent area, as have the waterside championship links, designed by the biggest names in golf. The Corridor has been called a “playground along the edge of the world, where the desert disappears into the sea.”
Booking Terms7 night minimum during March and Holidays. 4 night minimum required. Holiday Surcharge 12/16-01/05. First 2 children under the age of 12 stay free. Additional person charge applies after 14th guest.
1 Complimentary private airport to villa transfer
Free chips, salsa, guacamole and margaritas on arrival
Free airport and villa arrival services
24/7 customer service
A dedicated local concierge during your stay