San José del Cabo Platinum Villa
Gorgeous Beachfront Villa with Swim Up Bar and Amazing Views
A marvelous beachfront vacation retreat of exceptional style, Casa Bellamar is ideal for guests in search of luxury in a setting of extraordinary natural beauty. This incredible villa will captivate you with its stunning hacienda-style architecture and outstanding high-end amenities. This villa is truly in a league of its own. The breathtaking interior design perfectly combines timeless authentic touches and detailed craftsmanship with modern sophistication. Colorful unique artwork, traditional tile, marble floors and fine furnishings surround you with an atmosphere of relaxed classic elegance. Additional amenities include professional quality exercise equipment and a gourmet kitchen.
Overlooking warm sands and the brilliant blues of the Sea of Cortez, the outdoor amenities at Casa Bellamar will “wow” you and your guests from the moment you step onto the main pool terrace. Your private path winds past the lawn area directly down to the beach. The beautiful swimming pool, fire pit, lounge chairs and jacuzzi are surrounded by swaying palm trees. A swim-up bar offers the perfect spot to sip a beverage. The massive palapa shades an outdoor lounge area while numerous seating areas tucked along the property offer spots to relax and enjoy the magnificent views.
- Sleeps 18 Maximum
- 6,950 Square Feet Indoors
- 2 Levels
- Beachfront with amazing views
- Primary Suite: King bed, Ocean View, Balcony/Terrace, Private bath with tub
- Second Suite: King bed, Ocean View, Balcony/Terrace, Private bath
- Third Suite: King bed, Ocean View, Balcony/Terrace, Private bath
- Fourth Suite: King bed, Ocean View, Balcony/Terrace, Private bath
- Fifth Suite (Kids Room): 1 Queen, 2 Full beds, Ocean view, Balcony/Terrace, Private bath
- Sixth Suite (Casita 1): Located in private Casita. King bed + Sofa bed, Ocean view, Terrace, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Sonos sound system, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette
- Seventh Suite (Casita 2): Located in private Casita. 2 Twin size beds (can be made into a King),Terrace, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air Conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan
Eighth Suite (Casita 3): Located in private Casita featuring 2 separate bedrooms, each room with 1 King bed and private bath
- No Pets or Smoking Allowed
- Caretaker on site / Butler lives in 3rd Casita
Villa staff can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus the cost of food (must be paid by credit card to the villa caretaker). Can be arranged directly with villa staff during travel. Note: For groups of 7+ a chef, a chef’s helper and extra service is required. 7-12 People, one extra helper. 13-16 People, two extra helpers required. 17-18 People, three extra helpers required. Gratuity additional and recommended.
- Butler Service: Included (10 hours max)
- Chef: $170/day + tax
- Chef Helper: $170/day + tax
- Maid Service: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- Swimming Pool with Swim-up Bar
- Jacuzzi (seats 8)
- Patio dining for 14
- 10 Lounge chairs
- Outdoor bar area
- Fire pit
- Shade Structure
- Tennis Court
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Pizza Oven
- Swinging bench
- Outdoor Refrigerator
- Lush Gardens
- Marble flooring throughout
- Tile/Granite counter-tops
- Gourmet Kitchen (2 additional Kitchens available in Kids room and Casita)
- Indoor dining
- 8 Smart Satellite Televisions (55")
- Wireless Internet access
- Professional Exercise equipment
- Water Purification System
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 10 Ceiling fans
- 12 Air Conditioning Mini-splits
- Crib & Playpen Available
Platinum Villa Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
TERMS AND HOUSE RULES
Guest Reviews for Casa Bellamar
We were beyond blown away by Casa Bellamar and the amazing staff with Nico and Chef Pedro. The house itself was spectacular and we couldn't imagine anything better. The house was perfect and offered so many comfortable beds and well appointed bathrooms. The grounds were the most impressive on the beach with lush landscaping and the wonderfully warm pool. As far as the staff, Nico was the star of the show! He is a true treasure and wonderful person. He attended to our every need and was so genuine in his positive attitude. Chef Pedro and his crew were tremendous and our meals were better than any five star resort. There aren't enough accolades we can give to our once in a lifetime vacation! Thank you!
Thank you for your lovely review of Casa Bellamar. We are so happy that you and your guests were blown away with this incredible villa and their meticulous staff. We hope to welcome you back for another vacation of a lifetime with us!
Truly the most exceptional property, unbelievable staff, and wonderful attention to detail.
Thank you for sharing with us! We're so happy you were impressed with Casa Bellamar, the meticulous attention to detail and attentive staff. We can't wait to welcome you back to Paradise in the future!
12 Hour Open Transportation Service SpecialBook your personal transportation service in a 10-person Toyota HiAce or 17-person Sprinter and leave the driving to us!
Promo Code: Hiace-PROMO
Promo Code: Sprinter-PROMO
Contact us today to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Ready for a luxurious villa getaway in Cabo San Lucas? Click for more details!
About the Area: San José del Cabo
San José del Cabo is considered the “quiet side” of Los Cabos, in comparison to its dynamic neighbor, Cabo San Lucas. San José has an appealing downtown area, displaying the charms of its 18th-century colonial architecture and warm, old-fashioned hospitality. There are many arts and crafts shops purveying local wares, and a lovely church in the main plaza, some of which dates back to the Jesuit founding of the mission of San José del Cabo in 1730.
Booking TermsFirst two children under the age of 12 stay at no extra charge. 4 night minimum stay required. Holiday surcharge December 18 - January 3.
Book this villa with CaboVillas.com and receive:
1 bottle of premium tequila
1 Complimentary private airport to villa transfer
Chips, salsa fresca and margaritas on arrival
Airport and villa arrival services
24/7 customer service
A dedicated local concierge during your stay