Please send me more information on Outback & Camel Safari!
3 for 2! – pay for 2 adventures and third is free!
• Guests must reserve all the tours on the same booking (special only valid for single adventure booking - can't use same special more than once)
• Each guest must take all three tours (not transferrable to other family members or guests)
• Once booked package is non refundable
• Not valid with any other promotion
• Cheapest of the three tours is free
Outback and Camel Safari
Combining an exciting off-road excursion aboard 4X4 vehicles, an easy nature walk and an unforgettable beach camel ride, this unique adventure gives you a taste of the wild, majestic beauty of Baja's desert landscape, letting you observe native flora and fauna as well as amazing ocean vistas.
Delve into the stunning outback and hidden treasures of Baja, accompanied by knowledgeable guides as you head out on off-road Unimmogs. Along the way, we'll enjoy a tequila tasting session, explore a private, remote ranch with a majestic beach, enjoy a delicious Mexican buffet and ride aboard our docile camels.
• Nature walk
• Camel ride
• Tortilla making
• Tequila tasting
• Traditional Mexican meal
• Whale sightings (winter months)
• Turtle sanctuary (August-December)
• Full comprehensive insurance
• Adult: $109
• Child: $79 (ages 5-11)
9am, 10am, 12pm, 1pm and 3pm (Sunday-Friday)
What to Bring:
Guests must bring a sweater, closed-toe (tennis-style) shoes, towel, bug repellent, sunscreen and cash for extra services.
For their safety, guests with a history of back or neck problems and pregnant women may not attend the tour.
Photos and Souvenirs available for purchase.
*Transportation available from select locations; ask your Cabo Specialist for more information.