Plan Your Celebration in Paradise!
Planning your unforgettable destination wedding or special event in Los Cabos, Mexico can be easier than you think! Our experienced team of friendly and professional experts can help you find the perfect wedding venue in Cabo for your style, vision and budget as well as plan all of the details including personalized catering, entertainment, flowers, photography, cake, flower arrangements, accommodations and more!
Best yet, when your wedding celebration is over, you're already in one of the world's most breathtaking honeymoon destinations! Los Cabos is perfect for celebrations, whether it's an anniversary, birthday party or wedding, with beautiful villa rentals, resorts and beaches to serve as a breathtaking backdrop to your big day!
Private Gatherings and Events
Traditional charm and modern luxury come together at Casa Edwards Too, an extraordinary beachfront estate in the gated Punta Bella community.Enjoy unparalleled views of the azure Sea of Cortez and warm sands from your private pool terrace. Exceptional amenities, spacious bedroom suites, and elegant décor create a warmly welcoming atmosphere for wedding celebrations at this inviting retreat. Learn More...
What Our Brides Are Saying
"Upon entering the villa I was amazed at its ambiance, it was better than the pictures I saw online and what I had imagined. The main room had breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, and the kitchen was perfect for preparing meals for our group..."
"Overall, the experience was very positive and the end result as I said was absolutely beyond our dreams of what we hoped our wedding would be. I was incredibly impressed with the level of professionalism displayed on the day of the wedding. Everything was incredibly smooth and seamless and the timeline was followed, and this was all thanks to Melissa's skill and talent, as well as her fabulous assistants. The vendors that you suggested were all fabulous, and were worth every penny..."
"We had our wedding at Villa Grande and could not have possibly found a better wedding venue. The views from the villa are stunning, so our wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous. This villa is great for a wedding because there are so many different spaces that can be used. We had a ceremony on the patio overlooking the ocean, followed by cocktails in the little courtyard with the fountain behind the house..."
Real Weddings on Our Blog!
Each wedding we help design for our clients is as unique as they are! Check out these breathtaking destination wedding photos, villa venues and reviews on our blog from some of our happy brides and grooms.
You have the choice of two kinds of ceremonies in Mexico, and can combine both:
- The vows are in Spanish and cannot be altered
- This is recognized as legal throughout the world
- You must have 4 adult witnesses over the age of 18
- This is not a legal ceremony
- You have total control over your wedding vows
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Lab work completed in the state in which you are getting married
- Copy of your Tourist Visas (you receive these on the plane)
- Divorce decree if applicable. Must be divorced one year in order to get married in Mexico.
- There are no exceptions to the above for a legal wedding. Copies of marriage certificates will be available at the corresponding Civil Register Office. The civil ceremony can be performed in the judge’s chambers Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM or at another location for an additional fee.
- Non Denominational Minister $350 plus $100 to attend the Ceremony Rehearsal
- Judge for a legal ceremony $475
- Translator $100
- Blood Work and Legal Paperwork $200
Please note all rates are estimated and are subject to change. Coordination can only be provided in conjunction with accommodations booked through our agency. Wedding coordination rates are NOT included in the estimated rates.