Marquis Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas - Corridor , Cabo Real Luxury Resort
Sophisticated All-Inclusive Beachfront Retreat
A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, the spectacular Marquis Los Cabos is one of the most distinctive resort properties in the destination, boasting a truly stunning beachfront setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez and adults-only all-inclusive luxury with gourmet dining included. Guests will enjoy the resort’s outstanding service, world-class spa, fine dining and glorious infinity-edge swimming pools. Keep an eye out for whales and dolphins just offshore as you relax poolside with a cocktail in hand.
You can enjoy a truly unforgettable vacation escape at Marquis Los Cabos while taking advantage of numerous superior amenities. Treat yourself to a soothing massage, body treatment or facial at the resort’s 13,000 square foot spa including a steam room and ocean-view treatment rooms. Tastefully decorated rooms, suites and casitas offer sophisticated style, plush linens and high-end bath toiletries. Throughout the day, you can enjoy excellent cuisine, whether you prefer fresh local seafood, Mexican classics, a delectable breakfast buffet or light snacks and beverages as you gaze at the sea. In the evening, don’t miss the chance to savor the exceptional award-winning French fare of Canto del Mar. Throughout your stay, you’ll appreciate the wonderful friendly service of the staff.
Located in the Corridor area between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo, outstanding golf is just minutes way at the region’s best courses.
- Adults-only All-Inclusive Resort
- 12,000 sq ft of meeting and convention facilities
- Full service business center and boardroom
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual concierge services
- Guaranteed ocean view from all suites and restaurants
- A Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
- Travel+Leisure World’s Best 2007
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Award 2010
- Conde Nast Gold Award in 2009-2012
- Awarded the AAA Four Diamond since opening day
- US News & World Report 2017 Rankings: #1 Best All-Inclusive Cabo San Lucas Resorts; #7 in Best Cabo San Lucas Hotels (silver badge); #7 in Best Baja California Hotels; #17 in Best Mexico All-Inclusive Resorts
- 5 Restaurants (no wristbands or reservations required)
- Daily activities program
- Beauty Salon
- Bridal Room
- Wedding Gazebo
- 3 main swimming pools facing the Sea of Cortez
- World-class 13,000 sq ft ocean view Spa named as one of the Top Spas in Mexico
- Fitness Center
- Expansive 2,000 sq ft of pure white sand beach with swimmable area 300 yards away
- 24-hr room service
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- Medical facility
- Iconic lobby arch boarding complete ocean views and a 40 ft. cascading waterfall
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available (additional fee)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Approximately 20 minutes from the Los Cabos International Airport
- Beach, Pool & Resort Activities
Early morning coffee and sweet rolls delivered through ’secret door’
Mini-bar stocked with beer, juice, soft drinks and water (refreshed daily)
Private, furnished ocean view terrace or patio
Hydro-massage bathtub and separate shower
Double sinks in bathroom
L’Occitane bath amenities
Air-conditioning and fans with in-room climate control
Electronic in-room safe
Nightly turndown service
Iron and ironing board
Slippers and bathrobe
Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
Hairdryer and vanity mirror
Pillow menu available
Elevators on all floors
No rollaway beds available
Junior Suite Ocean View: 650 Sq Ft Suite with Ocean views. King or two Double beds plus sofa bed, living area, private balcony. Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Junior Suite Ocean Front: 650 Sq Ft Suite with Ocean Front views. King or two Double beds plus sofa bed, living area, private balcony. Located on the 4th and 5th floors. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Casita Garden View: 1670 Sq Ft Casita located on the pool level. King bed, features a garden view terrace or a rooftop sundeck with a plunge pool, views of gardens, separate living and dining area, wet bar, fridge, luxury linens, sofa bed. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Primary Suite Ocean View Plunge Pool: 1420 Sq Ft Suite with Ocean views. Private bedroom with a King bed, living and dining area, private balcony with a plunge pool. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Casita Ocean View: 1670 Sq Ft Casita located steps from the ocean with Ocean views. Private bedroom with a King bed, full bathrooms, living and dining area, wet bar, terrace with a private plunge pool. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Casita Ocean Front: 1670 Sq Ft Casita located on pool level, with stunning frontal views of the Sea of Cortes. Private bedroom with a King bed, full bathrooms, living and dining area, wet bar, terrace with a private plunge pool. Sleeps 3 maximum.
- Food service in all restaurants and bars on the property
- Food and Beverage service in the Pool areas
- Premium, domestic and imported alcoholic beverages in all bars and restaurants
- 24 Hour suite service
- Wireless Internet
- In-room mini bar (refreshed daily)
- Daily activities program
- Fitness Center
- Special Treat: In-room dining will deliver every morning through special niche a ’wake up coffee’ which includes Nespresso Capsules and sweet buns)
- Cable TV service
- Bathrobes and slippers for all occupants
- Turn down service
- Tennis court
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Vista Ballenas: A la Carte Mexican & International Cuisine for lunch and dinner. A la Carte Buffet open for Breakfast. Special theme buffet for dinner. Dress code is casual for breakfast and lunch and casual elegance for dinner.
- Canto del Mar: Elegant restaurant serving French specialties by Primary Chef Tierry Dufour with a gourmet menu elaborated with the freshest ingredients of the day (no printed menus). Dress code is resort formal. (Restaurant available at an additional charge $ and reservations required.) Seating at 6pm & 8pm only.
- Pergola: Poolside grill offering an Italian menu.
- Dos Mares: Seafood. Open for lunch and dinner 11am-5pm. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Sakke: Pan-Asian Cuisine complimented with teppanyaki tables and a sushi bar in a striking, contemporary setting.(Teppanyaki tables can only reserved the same day of dining.)
- Pool and beach service: Snacks and Ceviche
- Suspiro Bar: Outdoor bar with a full ocean view offering a variety of cocktails and hotel signature tapas 3pm-12:30am
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Theme parties throughout week
Luxury Resort Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
Guest Reviews for Marquis Los Cabos
Great staff, great property. Lots of daily activities and entertainment. French restaurant was the bomb. When using room service it was very prompt. Thank you for a wonderful vacation!
We are so happy you loved had an amazing vacation and we hope to welcome you back again!
The Marquis was amazing! And Kimberly planned everything perfectly! I’ll make sure to use Cabo Villas time and time again.
We're so happy that you loved the Marquis as much as we do! We're so happy to hear that Kimberly was helpful in planning all the details of your stay! We look forward to assisting you again in the future for more Cabo memories.
We stayed Marquis Los Cabos and it was incredible . The service and rooms were 5 star. We were so impressed with the size of the resort . We had very personable wait staff that all spoke fluent English. The rooms were stocked with drinks as well as snacks daily . I loved and looked forward to our morning coffee and pastry in our cozy little box . The attention to detail was impeccable . Every time the sun was on us a staff member gladly adjusted our umbrella . The rooms were clean and updated . Check in was smooth very welcoming .
Thank you for reviewing your stay at Marquis Los Cabos, we appreciate your feedback! We're so happy that you loved this resort and received exceptional service throughout your stay. The attention to detail at Marquis Los Cabos is always a standout! We look forward to assisting you with your next Cabo vacation and welcoming you back!
WEDDINGS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
- Complimentary surprise (proof of date of birth required upon check-in)
- In-room bottle of chilled domestic sparkling wine or house cava upon arrival
- Luscious tropical fruit display in couple’s room
- Romantic turn down service
- 10% discount on Spa services for the couple (not including boutique products)
- Upgrade to the next Suite category contracted (subject to availability)
About the Area: Cabo Real
Cabo Real is another splendid Los Cabos neighborhood, distinctly associated with high-end recreational activities, with world-class golf as its focal point. The centerpieces of the 2,800-acre gated community are the classically designed Robert Trent Jones II championship course and the Jack Nicklaus-designed private El Dorado course. Area residents enjoy miles of secluded beaches and beautiful desert vistas, with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez to fill out those riches. Cabo Real includes the Las Ventanas, Casa del Mar and Dreams Los Cabos Resorts. It also host to Cuadras San Francisco Horseback riding adventures within its own ecological reserve.
Booking TermsRates include all taxes and hotel service charges. Adults 18+ welcome. Holiday surcharges apply.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.