Cabo San Lucas , Pedregal - Pacific Platinum Villa
Lavishly Appointed Villa Overlooking the Pacific Ocean
Nominee for Best Villa in Mexico, 2007 World Travel Awards!
Treat yourself to all the amenities of a six-star resort, but with the expansive space and privacy of this stunning oceanfront home. Perched high on a cliff overlooking Land’s End, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, Villa Peñasco offers the ultimate in natural beauty and first-class luxury.
On the spacious main terrace, take in the magnificent ocean view from the jacuzzi or infinity pool as you listen to the soothing sounds of its waterfall. The terrace also features a palapa shade structure complete with an elegant bar, refrigerator, and barbecue, all perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Inside, the villa offers a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen. The scenic dining room seats 16, and fully opens to the main terrace. After dinner, relax in the spacious living room. Each beautiful suite has a full marble bath, private terrace, TV, refrigerator, safe, and fabulous view.
To meet your business needs, Villa Peñasco provides a boardroom with a large-screen, surround-sound theater system, computer, high-speed, wireless Internet, 300 DVD movie collection, library, and fax machine. Other special amenities include a fitness room and keycard security access system.
Villa Peñasco’s staff is on hand to meet your every need. Conveniently located in the exclusive gated community of Pedregal, this premier estate features the best in luxury, security, service, and scenic splendor.
Cabo Wedding Blog: A Spectacular Destination Wedding at Villa Peñasco
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
- 6BR/6BA + 3 Half baths
- Gorgeous ocean views
- 9,000+ Square Feet Inside
- Sleeps 14 people (2 additional guests may be added for $500/person, per night)
- All bedrooms include full marble baths, private terraces with breathtaking views, Dish Network TV, mini-fridge, telephone, wall safe, 400 thread count sheets, goose down or fiberfill pillows and Kimono-style Spa Robes
- Tortuga Room - Primary Suite with King bed
- Mesquite Room - Primary Suite with King bed
- Golondrina Room - Deluxe room with 2 Queen beds
- Mariposa Room - Deluxe room with King bed and elevator access
- Pitahaya Room - Deluxe room with King bed and elevator access
- 900 square foot Apartment - Queen bed, Kitchen, living and dining area
- Villa Peñasco Floor plan (PDF)
- Business services
- Spa Services
Included with your Villa Rental: Daily complimentary Breakfast is included for up to 14 guests (cost of food included). Choose from Huevos Rancheros, Eggs (any style) or Mexican Eggs. Breakfast Menu
- Chef Services: Villa Staff can provide cooking services for Lunch and Dinner for $175 per day (8 hour service until 9:00pm, extra hour after that time is $75.00 per hour). Cost of food groceries is additional, and total to be paid ONLY in cash to villa Manager.
- Grocery Prestocking services available for $80.00 plus the cost of the prestock list you provide. Payment at arrival CASH ONLY
- Services must be arranged 96+ hours in advance.
- Villa Penasco Staff: Veronica, Mary, Crist and Leno are at the villa daily (except Mexican Holidays) from 8:30am to 6:00pm to serve your every need. They will serve drinks at the pool, make the beds and tidy up around the villa. Recommended Gratuity of $70 per staff member, per day recommended.
- Daily maid service 8:30am-5:30pm including Sundays & most Holidays (December Holidays Dec 24th & Dec 31st 9am - 2pm; Dec 25th & Jan 1st 10am-4pm) (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- 8,000+ Square Feet Outside
- Main terrace with ocean and Lands End views
- Outdoor lounging and seating
- Tropical Palapa
- Outdoor bathroom and shower
- Pool with "Infinity" edge and waterfall
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Beach gear
- Pergola-covered BBQ/Bar area with 50" BBQ, ice maker and sink
- Gourmet kitchen with all appliances, wine cooler, granite countertops, coffee/espresso machine
- Dining room with seating for 16; room opens fully to main terrace
- Living room with fireplace, large screen TV; room opens fully to main terrace
- Security with magnetic keycard system
- Computer with Wireless Internet
- TV with Dish Network
- Boardroom/Media room
- Telescope in living room
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
- Built-in wall safe in each bedroom
- Fitness room
- Selection of games
- Full laundry services
Platinum Villa Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
TERMS AND HOUSE RULES
Guest Reviews for Villa Peñasco
We celebrated our wedding reception with family for a long weekend with chef-prepared meals, wonderful cocktails, massages onsite and the most spectacular views in all of Baja. We could look down on fireworks displays at 3 different locations from our perch atop the mountain at Villa Penasco. The pool was warm, the spa inviting, the firepit was cozy and days were spent under the palapa sipping drinks and telling stories while we rested from a swim. The staff was perfect- taking care of every need but disappearing into the shadows to leave us to celebrate. They decorated the dining room each night for our dinners with fresh flowers and local touches.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your review paints a beautiful picture of how to perfectly celebrate a special milestone for a truly unforgettable stay. Villa Penasco is THE perfect villa for such an occasion! Their dedicated staff will elevate any occasion with their exquisite service. We're thrilled that Villa Penasco provided a perfect escape and we can't wait to welcome you back again in the future!
We had wonderful vacation with Cabo Villas at the exquisite Villa Penasco!! The staff, the house manager Paco, and our Conceirge Luis were absolutely excellent!! Thank you Cabo villas for a great vacation experience!!
Thank you for sharing your review of Villa Penasco with us! The villa staff truly makes your stay at Villa Penasco unforgettable. We're so happy you received exceptional service from our team throughout your experience and look forward to next time!
Everything was amazing! From the preplanning, to the house, and to the staff. Couldn’t have been more perfect. We will be back! They took care of our every need.
We appreciate your wonderful feedback of your stay at Villa Penasco. Our entire team and the villa staff strives to provide excellent service and unforgettable vacations to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing memories at Villa Penasco!
12 Hour Open Transportation Service SpecialBook your personal transportation service in a 10-person Toyota HiAce or 17-person Sprinter and leave the driving to us!
Promo Code: Hiace-PROMO
Promo Code: Sprinter-PROMO
Contact us today to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Ready for a luxurious villa getaway in Cabo San Lucas? Click for more details!
7th Night Free, Promo Code: 7NFREE
5th Night 50% OFF, Promo Code: 5N50
About the Area: Pedregal - Pacific
The Pedregal is the ‘Beverly Hills’ of private residential gated communities in Cabo San Lucas. Despite 30 years of steady growth, the Mediterranean-inspired community still manages to hold onto its Old World atmosphere while simultaneously embracing the new. Built into a magnificent granite hillside surrounded by exotic desert vegetation, the area’s 360 acres feature sweeping panoramic views over either Cabo San Lucas Bay or the Pacific. With cobblestone streets, fine restaurants and numerous recreational options, the emphasis is on privacy and a casual, tropical lifestyle. Exquisite showpiece homes abound. Excellent swimming is available at Mèdano Beach, less than a mile away. The Pedregal is an oasis of exclusivity just steps to all the action of downtown and the marina. The Pacific side of the Pedregal offers stunning ocean views, with whale watching right from the terrace of your luxurious private villa. The beautiful stretch of beach along the Pacific is perfect for sunbathing and beachcombing. Big Pacific waves make this beach unsuitable for swimming.
Booking Terms3 night minimum stay required. Holiday Surcharge December 14 - January 9. A maximum of 2 extra guests can be added with approval at $500/person, per day.
Book this villa with CaboVillas.com and receive:
1 bottle of premium tequila
1 Complimentary private airport to villa transfer
Chips, salsa fresca and margaritas on arrival
Airport and villa arrival services
24/7 customer service
A dedicated local concierge during your stay