Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
Cabo San Lucas , Medano Beach Deluxe Resort
A Family Favorite Beachfront Resort on Médano Beach
The natural beauty and charisma of Los Cabos meets luxury accommodations and world-class amenities at this fine beachfront resort. Set right on a pristine beach just five minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa offers the perfect blend of location, intimacy, relaxation, and recreational activities.
You’ll find plenty of ways to enjoy yourself here, from the sparkling beachfront pools and whale slide to the European-style spa and fitness club.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is full service and more: there’s a full spa, fitness clubs, two restaurants, art galleries and jewelry shops, a pharmacy, and a market. There’s so much to see and do that you might not even leave the resort!
From the moment you enter the nine-story atrium lobby with its dramatic waterfalls, saltwater aquarium, and seashell chandeliers, you’ll realize you have made an excellent choice for your stay in Cabo San Lucas.
Learn more about the prestigious Villa Group family of Los Cabos resorts.
- 31,000 SqFt Desert Spa
- 4,500 SqFt state-of-the-art fitness center
- Adults only Free-form Pool
- Family Pool with whale water slide
- Shallow Pool for small children
- Secluded relaxation Pool
- Shopping Plaza including Grocery Store and Ice Cream Parlor
- Miniature putting green
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Pickleball court
- Kids in Paradise activities club
- 24-hour room service
- Free daily English newspaper
- Banquet rooms
- Secure parking and valet Non-smoking rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Babysitting services
- Palmita Market and Pharmacy
- On-call medical assistant
- Wireless Internet in room, lobby, and pool area
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Villa Del Palmar
- The Villa Group’s Desert Spa
Junior Suite: 592 SqFt. Offers all the room you need to kick back and relax. There is a Queen or two double beds and one bathroom with travertine marble accents along with a fully-equipped kitchenette, breakfast bar and outdoor balcony or terrace. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 3 Adults Max.
- One Bedroom Suite: 860 SqFt. Accommodates up to four adults with ample, luxurious living space. One primary bedroom with King size bed and a Murphy bed in the living room, two bathrooms with sunken tubs and marble showers, as well as a kitchen, dining area and terrace/balcony for entertaining. Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 4 Adults Max.
- Two Bedroom Suite: 1,130 SqFt. This suite feature two primary bedrooms with one king-size bed each to offer the perfect amount of privacy and comfort. In addition, the Two Bedroom Suite has a sofa bed queen size in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, dining area and three full bathrooms shower tub combination. A private terrace offers additional space for relaxing during the day and stargazing at night. When choosing the two-bedroom suite at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, you and your travel companions can rest assured you’ll be able to make the most of your Los Cabos vacation. Sleeps 6 Guests Max.
- Amenities: Air conditioning and ceiling fans, ocean and garden view terraces, furnished deck/patio, high-speed internet access, flat screen TV, premium channels, individual climate control, full-size kitchen (from one bedroom suite and up), mini-bar, safe deposit box, in-room chef catering ($).
All-Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Accommodations of your choice
- Unlimited meals at all Restaurants at Villa del Palmar (premium items not included)
- Unlimited drinks (local and selected premium brands)
- Room Service from 7:30am - 10:30pm
- All resort fitness and recreation facilities
- All resort activities and entertainment (Kids Club not included)
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Gratuities and taxes
Not Included in All-Inclusive Plan:
- Room service from 11:00pm - 7:00am, in room mini-bar, premium items from restaurant’s menu, special activities at Kids Club, wine by the bottle, deli and gift shop snack food and beverages; special events/dinners, motorized water sports; scuba-diving instruction/excursions; spa/salon services and facilities; hair braiding; ceramics painting; laundry and dry cleaning; photo services; telephone calls and faxes; incidental purchases; outside tours; airport transfers and voluntary tips, doctor services, wedding services. Additional restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Meal plan must be purchased for a minimum of three consecutive days and for everyone staying in the room. Does not include premium liquor or prime cuts. Can be added upon check in and paid directly to the hotel.
- Please advise service staff of your meal plan status before ordering.
- Bracelets must be worn visibly and shown at the time of any purchase. Bracelets must be returned promptly to the Front Desk at the end of the package to avoid being charged for additional days. In case of lost bracelets, a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue.
- All checks need to be signed whether consumption is included or an extra charge applies. Checks for extra charges will be marked as such and you will be advised when ordering when an extra charge applies.
- Checks will be made out per room and need to reflect the amount of people staying in the room. Group or bulk orders as well as take away are not possible.
- Villa Group refuses the right to serve overly intoxicated guests or guests observing violations of house rules.
- Packages cannot be cancelled or refunded.
$110 per person, per day; children 4-12 $55 per child, per day
- Partial spa admission (gym and classes only): Daily – $8 USD per person, Weekly – $40 USD per person.
- Please be advised that the Villa Group Properties do not accept $100 (USD) bills.
- Rollaway charge $20/night + tax.
Cribs are complimentary (subject to availability)
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
During the day, this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beer. It’s ideal for those looking to enjoy the coolness of the shade while watching their favorite game. In the evening it is transformed into light and color, the best scenario for our theme night parties and entertaining shows. Open each evening from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
When you’re looking to relax with a cool "cerveza" and today’s game, the destination of choice is Sports Bar! Reservations not required at this casual, integrated sports bar where dining, sports and camaraderie are combined in a fun, high energy environment. Open 1:00pm-12:00am.
The Taco Bar:
One of the newest restaurants on the resort grounds, offers a never-ending array of grilled steak, chicken, fish and marinated pork tacos, combined with succulent salsas and garnishes, which has made the poolside restaurant a favorite among guests. Adding to the overall experience is the incredible view of El Arco! Open Monday 11:00am-4:00pm & Tuesday-Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm.
Bella California is all about the view. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez and the famous El Arco, this beachside restaurant, which specializes in the fusion of Californian and Italian cuisine, makes it easy to wake up and smell the coffee. It’s also a wonderful place to end your day amidst the soft torch light and the sounds of crashing surf. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7:00am to 10:30pm. (Reservations are required)
Enjoy an exquisite “Farm to Table” experience at Tomatillos, a restaurant that embraces healthy cuisine while still delivering bold flavors and mouthwatering platters. The diverse menu, which features an array of dishes made with fresh, local products, has options that will appeal to even the most discerning palates. Enjoy the outdoors or take a break from the sun under the pavillion, while enjoying mason jar salads, grilled delights, vegetarian options, and sensational desserts. Located at Villa’s Plaza and is open Tuesday-Sunday 6:00pm to 10:00pm. (Reservations are required)
Featuring a simplified men teeming with bold Argentinian flavors and exquisite combinations. Choose from a variety of grilled favorites, including steak, chicken, and seafood in addition to delicious vegetarian options that will satisfy your palate. Open Tuesday-Sunday 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
Staying at Villa La Estancia
Pool and waterslide at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Palmar
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Palmar
Staying at Villa del Arco
Bars and Restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar
Deluxe Resort Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
Guest Reviews for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
Great resort. Friendly staff. Clean environment. Highly recommend
Once again the staff here at Villas de Palmar are exceptional at providing the best service. Going above and beyond to ensure my family and I were having the best time. Renato, front desk greeted us and helped us get situated right away. Erick at pool service always made sure my family and I were comfortable by staying hydrated. Giovanni and Rigoberto at dinner! Thank you for providing my family with 5 STAR service! Best! Best! Best! Service!!!!!! Entertainment team, especially Luis, Fernando and Alana! My girls loved your shows every night. And bingo! Lol Thank you for all the great memories. We shall see you again soon!
We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Villa del Palmar and received exceptional service from everyone throughout your stay. We look forward to assisting you with your next unforgettable Cabo family vacation!
I would just like to say that "Karen Bautista" was wonderful!!! She is the reason we continue to stay year after year. She always has a smile on her face and very helpful. She does everything in her power to insure that we have the best experience. If she worked for me she would be promoted with a raise!! Thank You, Karen
Thank you for your review of Villa Del Palmar and sharing your wonderful experience with Karen. We're so happy that you have received exceptional service from her every year. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
WEDDINGS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
About the Area: Medano Beach
The beloved beachfront of Cabo San Lucas, Medano is an energetic blend of spectacular beach, beautifully azure swimmable waters on the main beach area, activities and of course people. Hot beach clubs, beautiful resorts and fun restaurants line the beach. Hang out at the Mango Deck, Billygan’s Island or The Office where you can enjoy happy hour with your toes in the sand. The gentle waters of the Bay are a beautiful backdrop for kayaking, jet skiing and parasailing. While soaking in the sun on the beach, you’ll encounter a host of local hawkers selling anything from jewelry to chewing gum. If you’re interested, bargaining is expected; if not, ignore them. If you’re looking for a hot mix of action and natural beauty, Medano is the place to be. Depending on where you’re staying on Medano Beach, you’re either just a short cab ride or walk to downtown. Note that the further you get from the Marina, the water can become rougher and may be unsuitable for swimming (to the northeast.)
Booking TermsMust be 21+ to check-in. All-Inclusive rates include all taxes and hotel service charges. Spring Break groups or individuals not permitted. European Plan rates do not include 20% taxes, 10% hotel service charges or extra person fees. Holiday surcharges apply.
Once a reservation is under deposit, there is no additional CaboVillas.com penalty to cancel or make changes to the reservation beyond any property-specific penalties imposed by the resort directly. Most hotels charge 1 night cancellation inside 72 hours, please refer to your invoice for specific penalties. Cancellation and change penalties vary by resort and dates of travel. Ask your Cabo Specialist for more details about your reservation.