Villa Kash 4 BR
East Cape 4-Star Deluxe
Villa Kash 4 BR
East Cape 4-Star Deluxe
Luxury Beachfront Villa on the Peaceful East Cape
Secluded beachfront living is the key to Villa Kash. Located less than an hour from the Los Cabos International airport on the East Cape, this oceanfront property is close to excellent surfing, snorkeling and fishing areas. This newly built villa has a host of contemporary design elements sure to please family and friends vacationing together.
The private terrace off the spacious primary bedroom draws the eye, with its magnificent ocean views, though those vistas have competition from the high-definition broadcasts from the bedroom’s 42” TV. The fourth bedrooom is a tastefully designed 800-square-foot casita, with a private bath and spacious terrace. Bedrooms and baths have elegant marble floors. Refined stone and granite kitchen counters meet their match in the quality of the kitchen appliances.
Plenty of space and seating make the open-air patio a prime place for entertaining, but sitting is the last thing you’ll want to do, when you could be splashing in the infinity pool, relaxing in the four-person jacuzzi or preparing a delectable meal on the gas BBQ.
You’re also just 300 meters to Shipwreck Beach and a short drive to 9 Palms, both great local surf spots!
Because of the peaceful location off the beaten path, the villa utilizes solar power and generators for its energy needs. Please note that internet availability may also be inconsistent
Our standard services for this villa may not be available, and special services may be at a higher rate.
View Property Overview
View Main Level and Pool
View Second Level
- Beachfront Villa
- Sleeps 8 adults maximum
- 4,050 Square Feet Inside
- 2 Levels
- Primary Suite: Cal King bed w/Tempurpedic mattress, ocean views, balcony and private bath
- Second Suite: King bed and ocean view
- Third Suite: Two Twin beds and private terrace
- Fourth Suite: (located in separate Casita) Queen bed, ocean view, private bath and large terrace
- Because of the tranquil location of Villa Kash off the beaten path, this “off the grid” villa operates on solar energy and generators. Every effort is made to ensure a comfortable stay for guests, but power limitations may affect air conditioner capacity from time to time. Please note that internet availability may also be inconsistent.
- PLEASE NOTE: $50/day of propane included in the rental. Excessive propane use will be billed at $35 per percent upon check out. Please be sure to conserve and do not leave A/C running with doors open.
- Maid service every other day, except Sunday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- Infinity Pool
- Jacuzzi that seats 4
- Patio dining for 8
- 10 lounge chairs
- Gas BBQ
- Gas Fire-pit
- Shade structure
- Outdoor stereo with 8 speakers
- Steps to beach
- Marble flooring throughout
- Natural Stone and Granite counter tops
- Beautiful ocean views
- Full kitchen with first-class appliances
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker (1 in main house, 1 in casita)
- Breakfast bar and table dining for 6
- Wireless Internet
- Vonage telephone line
- Media center in living room
- 4 Satellite televisions (28"-55", full satellite package)
- 4 DVD players
- CD player
- Water purification system
- Washer & Dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Central Air Conditioning
Deluxe 4 Star Rating
The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
TERMS AND HOUSE RULES
12 Hour Open Transportation Service SpecialBook your personal transportation service in a 10-person Toyota HiAce or 17-person Sprinter and leave the driving to us!
Promo Code: Hiace-PROMO
Promo Code: Sprinter-PROMO
About the Area: East Cape
The East Cape is some 50 miles north of Los Cabos, on Bahía de Palmas, stretching nearly a hundred miles along the Sea of Cortez from San José. It’s considered the area’s fishing mecca because of the everyday abundance of marine life. The two main fishing villages are Los Barriles and Buena Vista; they are also the windsurfing centers of Los Cabos. Much of the area is undeveloped, with only dirt roads, dive shacks, and surf camps to be seen; electricity and fresh water are scarce. The more remote Cabo Pulmo draws divers to the most northerly coral reef in the Pacific. There are continuous series of coves and beaches that also include some growing small developments.
Booking Terms3 night minimum stay required. Holiday Surcharge December 15 - January 5.
1 Complimentary private airport to villa transfer
Free chips, salsa and margaritas on arrival
Free airport and villa arrival services
24/7 customer service
A dedicated local concierge during your stay