Ideally situated along a stretch of golden beach fronting the Sea of Cortez, the Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers world-class hospitality, fine accommodations and a relaxed atmosphere of luxury. Discover an idyllic paradise, conveniently located between the colonial charm of San Jose del Cabo and the action of Cabo San Lucas.
Designed to reflect the rich heritage of Mexico, the Hilton’s architecture featured tiled roofs and an inviting courtyard. Shimmering oceanfront infinity pools with swim-up bars present the perfect opportunity to decompress or socialize while you listen to the soothing music of the waves. A swimmable beach invites you to enjoy the turquoise waters, sea breezes and endless Baja sunshine. On-site, you’ll also enjoy five gourmet dining venues, tennis courts and a boutique. For a rejuvenating escape, Spa Oasis offers restorative treatments and invigorating massages designed to pamper.
Accommodations reflect the fine tradition of the Hilton family of luxury resorts. Scenic views are yours from your private terrace. The hacienda style décor of each suite is distinguished by warm earth tones and accents in vibrant, jewel-like hues. From the plush linens to the quality mattresses, you’ll enjoy a private oasis of style and comfort.
Steps to the championship courses of Los Cabos, the Hilton Los Cabos is ideal for avid golfers looking to hit up manicured ocean view greens designed by the biggest names of the game.
Luxury 5.5 Star Rating The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.
2 fine restaurants
2 Pool bars & lobby bar
Outdoor function areas
Spa & Fitness Center facilities
Social & water activities
Cribs & baby-sitters
Doctor on the property
Wireless Internet in room and 24-hour business center ($10/day)
Private balcony with a view of the Sea of Cortez
Individual controlled air conditioning
International cable LCD TV (30”) with remote control
Cable programs and pay-per-view movies
Bedside alarm radio with MP3 player connection
Fully stocked minibar (charged on consumption)
State-of-the-art electronic safety deposit box capable of holding one laptop plus other personal belongings
3 Telephones in each room with two independent direct lines
High-speed Internet access with two data ports (additional charge)
2 Complimentary mineral waters per room per stay
2-Speed Hairdryer with 1600 watts
Iron and ironing board
Daily housekeeping and turndown service
Sealy Posturepedic plush pillow-top mattress made exclusively for Hilton
Italian-made Mascioni 100% Egyptian cotton linens
Deluxe bathrobes personalized with Hilton brand
Superior quality slippers personalized with the Hilton brand
Shopping bag for last-minute purchases
Hilton garment with dry cleaning service
Lighted vanity mirror
Daily afternoon tea or coffee
Daily shoe-shine service
Welcome fruit basket
Free new poolside amenities, including fresh fruit kabobs, aromatherapy hand towels, frozen iced treats and books and magazines. Also, iPods available for rent.
La Hacienda: 7:00am to 10:30pm. Dress code is casual. Live music from 8:00-8:30am
Fenicia Restaurant: Fine Mediterranean Cuisine. 6:00pm to 11:00pm. Live piano music from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
Sunset and moonrise at Land's End! Arriving at the Los Cabos Hilton to all the gracious people, especially Paul, who treated our group of ladies like Royalty. Playing golf overlooking the Sea of Cortez. All the marvelous food and service. We hated to leave. Truly, I cannot think of anything you could do differently.
"Everything that Marsa did for us was excellent!" Brendan
- Kids eat for free.
- $200 food & beverage credit per room, per stay.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are for single & double occupancy.
- Kids 12 and under eat for free from the kids menu when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Kid eat free does not apply to room service or deli.
Romance Package - $2000.00
- Wedding Specialist to assist with the planning and on site coordination of your wedding
- Official Minister for a symbolic ceremony with Chuppah with white draped fabric
- Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere (Included in the package is a list of flowers available for the Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonnière)
- Complimentary location fee for Beach Ceremony
- One hour with Wedding Photographer
- One year anniversary certificate for 3-days/2-nights stay at resort
- Dinner for two at Fenicia Restaurant (one bottle of red or white house wine included)
- Wedding flower turndown
Happiness Package - $3000.00 Includes Romance plus the following:
- Complimentary location fee for reception dinner on the Blue Marlin Terrace
- Standard banquet set up for reception including white or beige linens
- VIP round trip airport transfers for Bride and Groom
- One hour solo musician for ceremony (violinist, harpist, or guitarist)
- 50% off contracted group rate for preplanning meeting and menu tasting for bride and groom only. (For planning trip before the wedding the dates are subject to availability and available up to 60 days before the wedding)
Love Package - $4000.00 Includes Happiness plus the following:
- Wedding cake with variety of flavors and designs for your group (up to 50 people)
- Wedding dress and Tuxedo pressing
- Bride Hair and Makeup
- One additional hour with Wedding Photographer
- Dinner upgrade to a private beach location for bride and groom only
Eternity Package - $5000.00 Includes Love plus the following:
- Linen upgrade
- One hour additional Solo Musician
- Bride manicure and pedicure
- Mimosa Breakfast for two in bed
For All Packages:
- Prices subject to change
- Mid-Week wedding discounts only apply to groups above 30 guests
- Packages are available only with a signed contract of a minimum of 30 room nights
- 30 guests minimum for food and beverages
- Cake is for up to 50 people ($11 per extra person)
Rates do not include 10% hotel service charge. Holiday surcharges apply.
Call us at to request availability and rates on additional room types.
Deluxe Partial Ocean View - $150-$236/night
Deluxe Ocean View - $157-$279/night
Junior Suite Ocean View - $229-$350/night
Junior Suite Oceanfront - $243-$379/night
Premier Suite - $300-$521/night
Cabo Real & El Dorado Suite - $1,714-$1,857/night
Presidential Suite - $3,571-$3,857/night
Extra Person Charge: $71/night
Rates do not include tax and 10% Hotel Service Charge.
Breakfast Included (Rate Code: BI)
Deluxe Partial Ocean View - $207-$293/night
Deluxe Ocean View - $221-$314/night
Junior Suite Ocean View - $300-$400/night
Junior Suite Oceanfront - $314-$421/night
Premier Suite - $371-$564/night
Cabo Real & El Dorado Suite - $1,857/night
Presidential Suite - $3,857/night
Extra Person Charge: $129/night