Located in one of Baja California Surís most magical and pristine settings, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto offers laid-back luxury and natural beauty for travelers seeking a tranquil taste of paradise. A perfect getaway for nature lovers, Loreto is nestled on the Sea of Cortez with unspoiled beaches, desert mountains, scenic vistas and thriving marine life. The quiet, historic town of Loreto boasts a beautiful old mission dating to the mid-1700ís. This is a vacation retreat like no other.
Offering a spa, gourmet dining, a full fitness center, comfortably appointed suites, beautifully landscaped grounds and a peaceful beachfront location, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is a wonderful home base for your explorations.
Nearby, the natural riches of Baja beckon. Enjoy a kayaking tour on the Sea of Cortez. View the tropical sea life up-close as you snorkel or visit neighboring islands. Trek the desert trailsóyouíll be astounded by the breathtaking environment and serenity of one of Baja Surís jewels.
Guests staying in Loreto should book their flights into Loreto International Airport (code: LTO).
More About Loreto...
- 3 Restaurants and Bars (casual to fine dining)
Full Service Health Spa íSabilaí
Fitness Center (open 7am-9pm)
Large Swimming íTurtleí Pool
Video & Games Arcade
Full-Service Water Activities Center (non-motorized)
Wireless Internet (public areas)
Self and Valet Parking
Kidís Club open from 9am-5pm for kids ages 5-12
Babysitting service available
Shuttle service to/from Loreto Downtown ($5/person each way)
Transportation services available (additional fee)
Located approx. 25 minutes from Loreto International Airport
18 Hole Golf Course (additional fee). Primary architect Rees Jones let the stunning landscape shape the golf course into a marvel to challenge players of all abilities. Winding through beach, cliff, and canyon holes, each round reveals the genius of its creator while flaunting incredible views. The 17th hole, perched high above the Sea of Cortez, is already being called one of the iconic holes in all the game. Currently under construction with eleven holes completed, the remaining holes are scheduled to be completed in 2017.
- Deluxe Studio: These stylishly contemporary 645 square foot rooms offer Two Queen beds, fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower and hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron & ironing board, writing desk, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen television with satellite service, and spectacular view of the Sea of Cortes from your over sized private balcony or patio. Sleeps 3 maximum.
1 Bedroom Suite: These well-appointed 1,300 square foot suites feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, and luxurious dining room, with a King Bed and oversized tub in the primary bedroom and Queen sofa bed in the living room. All accompanied by, two bathrooms, washer & dryer, dishwasher, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron & ironing board, writing desk, air conditioning, ceiling fans, 2 flat screen televisions with satellite service, and a large balcony for enjoying stunning ocean views. Sleeps 4 maximum.
2 Bedroom Suite: Featuring an outsized living and dining room and three huge terraces, these 1,960 square foot suites, great for families, also highlight elegant bedrooms with King Bed and oversized tub in one and Two Queen Beds in the other, both with independent entrances. Also appointed with, one Queen sofa bed in the living room, full kitchen, writing desk, three bathrooms with tub & shower, hair dryer, safety deposit box, iron & ironing board, washer & dryer, air conditioning and ceiling fans, and 3 flat screen televisions with satellite service. Sleeps 6 maximum.
3BR Deluxe Suite: A perfect room for families, or sharing camaraderie between friends, these 2,625 square foot suites highlight three bedrooms, two primarys with King size beds, one with Two Queen Beds, and a Queen sofa bed in the fabulously large living and dining room. All three bedrooms have independent entrance. Also included are full kitchen and separated kitchenette, writing desk, four bathrooms, two with Jacuzzi tub & shower, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, safety deposit box, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, 4 flat screen televisions with satellite service, and three balconies with breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes. Sleeps 8 maximum.
3BR Royal Penthouse: You will be mesmerized by the ocean while enjoying the three private terraces of this 3,270 square foot luxurious PENTHOUSE suite, which includes three bedrooms with independent entrance, two with King sized beds and one with two Queen beds, an enormous living and dining rooms with Queen sofa bed, writing desk, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, 4 flat screen televisions with satellite service, full kitchen, four separate bathrooms, two with oversized tubs, hair dryer, iron & ironing board and safety deposit box, and an outdoor Jacuzzi tub on a private terrace for relaxing. Sleeps 8 maximum.
4BR Presidential Penthouse: For the ultimate in luxury this 5,000 square foot Penthouse suite offers 4 exclusive bedrooms, expansive terrace featuring a private Jacuzzi, BBQ grill, and Bar for enjoying cocktails. 4 bedrooms, each with independent entrance, 2 with King sized beds and oversized tubs, 2 with two Queen beds, an enormous living and dining rooms with Queen sofa bed, writing desk, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, 5 flat screen televisions with satellite service, full kitchen, 5 separate bathrooms, hair dryer, iron & ironing board and safety deposit box. Sleeps 10 maximum.
- All-Inclusive Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Market Restaurant
- Lunch and Dinner at Casa Mia Restaurant.
- Room Service (7am -11pm.) *A $2.50 surcharges does apply for delivery
- Coffee kit (One (1) daily by request)
- Food & beverages at pool area. Unlimited cocktails and beverages from a variety of domestic and international brands at resort bars and restaurants.
- Show & Theme nights
- Daily turn down service
- Jacuzzi / Roman Tub amenities (once per stay and only suites)
- All resort activities and entertainment
- Wireless internet access public areas
- Fitness center and wet areas in Sabila Spa
- Tax & gratuities
- Use of Kayaks and Paddle Board
- IMPORTANT NOTE: *Bracelet must be worn at all times. Bracelet is for personal use and non-transferable. Misuse will result in privileges being revoked without refund. Bracelet must be returned to Concierge upon departure (penalties apply).
- Telephone calls
- Room service from 11pm to 7am. The Resort does extend a discount of 40% on food and 30% on beverage
- Holiday and special event functions. Contact for pricing
- Lobster & Fine Cuts (Receive a special price with your package)
- Premium liquors (receive a discount of 40% listed prices)
- Wines & liquors by the bottle
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tours & excursions
- Spa services
- $20.00 per person will apply for Danzante Restaurant
- Special tables such as; Chef Table, pool table in t suite. An additional fee of $30.00 per person will apply
- Guests staying in Loreto should book their flights into Loreto International Airport (code: LTO)
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- The Market Restaurant: The Mediterranean meets America meets Mexico in this casual buffet-style eatery. International a la carte items are also featured. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Casa Mia Restaurant: This picturesque eatery offers everything from wood oven pizzas, fantastic tacos, sandwiches, salad and more. Open for lunch and dinner
Danzante Restaurant & Bar: Seafood and steak restaurant celebrating the flavors of Mexico, make it a special location for a perfect evening of gourmet dining. Open for dinner. (Reservations are required)
Palmita Market: Snacks and select supermarket items can be found at this variety convenience store, which also features a large selection of wine, beer and varios personal care and medical items.
Room Service: Lunch, Dinner and overnight menu featuring international cuisine and snacks. 24 hour service
Luxury 5 Star Rating
The luxury rating represents very high quality properties in prime locations with fabulous ocean views. Their superior furnishings and amenities are in excellent condition. These properties offer a very high level of service.