With an enviable location overlooking beautiful Médano Beach, the stylish adult-oriented ME Cabo has recently undergone a bold redesign embracing contemporary aesthetics and a cosmopolitan vibe. This sophisticated vacation retreat offers beautifully appointed rooms and suites with breathtaking views of Cabo San Lucas Bay and the world-famous Land’s End. Located just a few minutes’ walk from the Marina and downtown Cabo San Lucas, the ME Cabo offers easy access to the world’s best activities, dining and nightlife.
Enjoy the resort’s many amenities, including two swimming pools, award-winning world-fusion cuisine, a Mediterranean-style Beach Club with poolside DJs, and the exciting Rose Bar with eclectic entertainment and designer cocktails. Savor the resort’s fine dining or head to the VodBox martini lounge serving a wide variety of the world’s finest vodkas, tequilas and mezcals.
ME Cabo recently completed an extensive renovation making it better than ever! Among its highlights, the hotel features a variety of upgraded rooms and suites, with a compelling range of luxury amenities. The ME+ Experience level consists of distinctively outfitted, premium accommodation rooms in various areas of the hotel. The ME+ rooms feature choice views, private check in/out, private decks and rain showers. In addition to elegantly upgraded guestrooms, The ME+ accommodations offer a host of VIP amenities.
A property designed for guests with truly discerning tastes, the resort offers personalized service to ensure that the expectations and desires of each guest are fulfilled in the style of a great hotel. The resort’s exclusive spa reflects the ME’s signature of extravagance and style, with world-class spa treatments, a hydrotherapy ritual center, relaxation center, temezcal and workout room.
And of course, the fun and excitement of downtown Cabo is only minutes away.
Member of the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA)
NOTE: Resort atmosphere may not be suitable for children or families.
Deluxe 4.5 Star Rating The deluxe rating indicates a nice and well-kept property in a good location. Furnishings and amenities are of good quality. Their ocean views may be limited. Guests can arrange for services on-site or find them nearby.
156 rooms and suites
Majority of rooms have breathtaking ocean views
Adult oriented hotel
24-hour room service
Complimentary WiFi throughout hotel
Two heated swimming pools with poolside Bali Beds
Complete water sports and beach activities
Three meeting rooms from 323 - 1,292 sq. ft.
Fully equipped fitness center
Pet friendly ($150 + taxes, 25 lbs max)
Laundry and dry cleaning services (fee)
Daily maid service
Member of International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association
Aura Room: Features stunning views of the resorts’ beautiful dessert gardens and large pools. Decorated in sleek furnishings with one king or 2 double beds and private balcony. Sleeps 3 Adults max.
Vibe Room: Features magnificent views of the Sea of Cortez. Decorated with contemporary furnishings with one king or 2 double beds and private balcony. Sleeps 3 Adults max.
Petite Suite: These spacious rooms are part of the ME+ and offer private furnished terraces overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Decorated with contemporary furnishings with one king bed or 2 double beds. Upgraded VIP amenities. Sleeps 3 Adults max.
43" LED TV with "On Command"
Iron and ironing board
Bathrobe and slippers
Aveda bath amenities
Guests eligible for ME+ may use the following exclusive services:
• Private Check-In in the Suite.
• Personalized service from the ME+ Manager.
• Personalized welcome amenities.
• Music system with your favorite pre-select music.
• Ironing service of one item of clothing per guest.
• Cocktail Party on Fridays.
• Priority access to hotel facilities and bars.
• Amenities for pets.
• Personal “Event Planner” to organize events in your suite. DJ’s and decoration at extra charge.
• Special set up in the room (ME Suite upon request).
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
MEDITERRANEAN STYLE BEACH CLUB: Savor the sun or slumber the day away in the shade of a poolside bed, all to international DJs grooves wafting on the ocean breeze. Enjoy classy Pool and Beach parties with bottle service, live performances and more. Hours: 10am to 6pm
ROSE BAR & SUB ROSA: An electic fusion of entertainment. Start the night with a live jazz band, move on to a DJ spinning vinyl tracks and end the evening with a Digital DJ mix.
VODBOX: The only walk-in drink-in freezer in the destination. Guests will enjoy exclusive Vodkateaur tasting and learning about a wide variety of premium vodka’s, Tequilas and Mezcal’s.
BLUE MARLIN:A fresh sun and sea of Baja are the inspiration for unforgettable meals ay ME Cabo. Discover global cuisine to a world groove, poolside or surfside.
THE DECK: Sun, sand, ocean waves, and the best fish tacos in Cabo can only mean you’re dining at The Deck. Located in front of the hotel and just steps from the water, The Deck is the perfect option for lunch serving a large menu of sandwiches, sushi, tacos, guacamole, and cocktails.
Hours: From 10 am to 6 pm
THE WET BAR:
Infamous daytime pool parties filled with fun, beautiful people, bottles and bubbly, all make for a beach bacchanal on weekends and this water bar is immersed amongst all the revelers. During the week guests can sip the day away at this relaxed swim up bar.
A solid drink and some light conversation with strangers- turned friends? This is the place to do it. ME’s Main Bar serves an international menu of cocktails.
About the Area: Medano Beach The beloved beachfront of Cabo San Lucas, Medano is an energetic blend of spectacular beach, beautifully azure swimmable waters, activities and of course people. Hot beach clubs, beautiful resorts and fun restaurants line the beach. Hang out at the Mango Deck, Billygan's Island or The Office where you can enjoy happy hour with your toes in the sand. The gentle waters of the Bay are a beautiful backdrop for kayaking, jet skiing and parasailing. While soaking in the sun on the beach, you'll encounter a host of local hawkers selling anything from jewelry to chewing gum. If you're interested, bargaining is expected; if not, ignore them. If you're looking for a hot mix of action and natural beauty, Medano is the place to be. Depending on where you're staying on Medano Beach, you're either just a short cab ride or walk to downtown.
Reviews for ME Cabo
Review from Debbie| Las Vegas, NV
We just returned from Cabo, and living in Vegas we have some of the finest hotels in the world, but I would rather stay at your resort. My room was absolutely beautiful, being within 5 steps of the pool and ocean.
The terrace off my room had a spectacular view of the ocean, and the service was 5-star all the way. My friends and I will be returning by the end of the year for a much longer stay!
Review from Christa| La Jolla, CA
The hotel was very clean and beautiful. I was very pleased our rooms were next door to each other.
Review from Mark| Salt Lake City, UT
We could not have been more thrilled with the villa. We loved the beachfront pool. We pre-booked 2 days of golf and a fishing charter through you and both were excellent. Thank you Marsa in reservations, you were wonderful to work with, we had an excellent vacation.
Marry ME - Complimentary*
- Ceremony at the beach with fabulous views of the Arch and Lands End
- Basic ceremony setup including clothes, white chair-covers and torches
- Minister and certificate for symbolic wedding
- Bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom
- Ceremony table with floral centerpiece
- Prerecorded lounge music during ceremony
- Wedding planner
- In-room breakfast for the couple the morning after the ceremony
- Romantic turn-down for the couple’s room every night
- Bali Bed at Mediterranean-style Beach Club, the sexiest place on earth (Monday – Wednesday)
- Water ritual at YHI spa for the bride and groom
- $40 Bonus for massages of more than 80 minutes
- Free upgrade to a Petite Suite for the bride and groom
- First anniversary gift certificate for an Vibe Ocean view room (valid for one night within one year of the wedding)
*Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of fifteen rooms for three nights (total 45 room nights) required
- Applies for a group of 15-30 people (surcharge for additional people)
- Package inclusions cannot be exchanged for additional services
- Reception dinner required to be provided by the hotel
- Package must be reserved at least 45 business days prior to travel at the resort
- Wedding venues require previous reservation
- Set-up fee: $200 + tax
White Wedding - $4204.00
- Basic Ceremony set up (white cloths, white cover chairs, candles and torches)
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Make-up and hairstyle sample for the bride at the hotel’s Beauty Salon (previous confirmation required)
- Ironing of bride’s wedding gown and groom’s wedding suit
- Violin or Guitar Music during the ceremony
- Wedding Planner
- In-room breakfast for the couple, the morning after the wedding
- Romantic Turn down service for the couple’s room on a nightly basis
- Roses & Champagne Couple Massage (50 min)
- Late check out, until 6:00PM (upon request and subject to availability)
- Witnesses if required
- Minister for Non denominational ceremony (previous availability check required)
- Wedding Gazebo (Wooden structure decorated with flowers and white clothes)
- Table Center decorated with candles and flowers for each table
- Manicure and Pedicure (Bride) at room
- Make-up and hairstyle (Bride) at room
- Photographer for the ceremony
- Photo shooting at the beach
- Photo Album Package (1 Hour)
Terms & Conditions:
- Wedding package cost does not include tax & service charges
- Minimum 10 rooms for 2 nights (Total 20 room nights) is required
- Applies for a group of 10 to 30 people (surcharge for additional people)
- Package inclusions cannot be exchanged for additional services
- Wedding package must be reserved in advance at least 30 business days prior to arrival at the resort
- This offer is valid only for guests staying at the resort for the entire stay.
- Additional cost may apply depending on selection of requested flowers, special linen, centerpieces, and any other additional services
- Spa only extended to wedding couple
- Set up fee $200 USD + tax
Rates do not include taxes, hotel service charges or extra person fees. Holiday surcharges apply.